The man that didn't want a poodle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The man that didn't want a poodle

Yep who would believe this is that same person, my hubbie, that didn't want a dog and certaintly not a poodle...Totally poodle whipped!!! Gotta luv him. Let's keep it to ourselves that I put this pic on here I don't think he'd be amused. Well, maybe a little I guess for about 30 seconds maybe..
    Attached Files

LOL @ "poodlewhipped"! Pay up or I'm lettin' the cat outta the bag.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Thats cute. My husband never wanted a small dog but our iggy is stuck to him like glue and he loves it.

Comment

That REALLY is the cutest picture I've seen in awhile.
        "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

my husband was the same way when I mentioned a poodle. He said NO WAY are you bringing a poodle into this house, well, he lays over there as I type with 2 poodles in bed with him He really is a softee, just doesn't want anyone to know it.

Cute pic!

Comment

Ha ha. I'm getting a st. poodle puppy here in about 4 weeks and my fiance isn't to happy about it. Hopefully he'll become "poodlewhipped" as well!

Comment

AWWWWW how sweet now that's poodle love....
              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
              and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
              www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Thats too cute! I really get a kick when I see a big ole manly man walking a little fu fu dog,,lmao

Comment

Simply precious!!! Sorry to see how much he dislikes poodles.LOL
                  ~*~Robin~*~
                  "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Awww! How cute!

He does look "poodlewhipped"! LOL

Comment

That picture is so funny, and sweet!
                      My hubby is the same way. He insists that even if he let me have a dog (which he refuses! Grrrrr!) then it would never ever be a poodle. But I think if he gave one a chance he would fall in love, of course How could you not?

Comment

Aww, very nice! Thanks for sharing! My hubz says he doesn't like poodles and I would love to have one. This gives me hope! LOL

Comment

Love it! That could win some award in a photo contest.

Comment

That reminds me of one of our customers. He is really tall, probably 6'5" at least, and pretty burly, big long beard, tatoos. He is always the one to come pick up the family's toy poodles. They are 2 of the tiniest little things. Well, the other day he was standing there waiting for his dogs and the girl brings them out to him, the lady that was standing next to him was so confused! She actually told him, I was sure you would have a big scary dog or something! She had been giving him some weird looks, that was probably why. I mean that lady was a little weird herself, who is she to judge. But anyway, it is very cute how that very large man is so gentle w/ his little babies.
                            I saw the angel in the marble and carved until I set him free.
                            -Michelangelo

Comment

me too me too

My husband is poodlewhipped he swore when the first one came home he wouldent have anything to do with her In dec he paid to have her bred now we have 3 poodles and he loves them all !!Such a cute picture ))

Comment

Working...
                              X