You will all be happy to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You will all be happy to know

There is a special shopping website just for doodles and you'll really love the picture on the home page.

www.doodlecountry.com

I think I draw the line at paying $140 for a comb even if it is Les Poochs

Lol, that has to be a mistake. Hopefully they mean $14

I would not like to be the one brushing out the doodle on the front page...

Comment

Originally posted by stonelizard View Post
      Lol, that has to be a mistake. Hopefully they mean $14

I would not like to be the one brushing out the doodle on the front page...
      I am sure as Doc Halligan and the breeders say the breed is "low maintainance" in the grooming area. LMAO

They just ran that on Dogs 101 last week I almost fell off the couch laughing

Comment

In other threads, the Les Poochs cost was listed as $65-85 (there are 2 lengths), so that's probably the groomer price. I wouldn't be surprised if the retail price is actually $140.

Comment

That better be one fancy comb.

Comment

...and we can collect DOODLE DOLLARS too!!!!!
            "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by sarahliz View Post
              That better be one fancy comb.
              it better be gold plated for that price... A true greyhound comb doesn't cost that much... ridiculous pricing IMo

Comment

Thanke for the nightmare! I wish they would stop encouraging stupidity! At least the doole craze has died down here, I think.
                ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
                  it better be gold plated for that price... A true greyhound comb doesn't cost that much... ridiculous pricing IMo
                  It better be like a roomba and do the combing for me.. LOL

Comment

I have to admire anyone who can get $140 for a greyhound comb. And I also have to say that anyone who buys a comb for $140 deserves to pay it.

Do I need to point out how much their customers are paying for their dogs?

Comment

Maybe they're $140 because they're Speshal Doodle Combs. They're also probably "hypoallergenic" and don't require any cleaning.

Comment

"use the comb after brushing to easily locate any tangles".......

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

"but I BRUSH him EVERYDAY!...sometimes 3,4,5 times...EVERYDAY!!!! I BRUSH & BRUSH!!!!"
                        Oh, except for last weekend when she went SWIMMING at the beach....& rolled in the SAND....so I just RUBBED her down real good with a towel.....

UGH....Doodles!!!!

And that's all I have to say!

Comment

The dog on the home page made me laugh. Thats not even cute or nice looking looks like a poodle gone wild. I should make a video for all the male dogs. Poo's gone wild.

Comment

I LOVE that Doodle!!! His name is Truman. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2573543..._2100_20086171 The funny thing is that there are a lot of pictures of some really cute Doodles on the "Hall of Fame" page, but they choose that one to put on the main page.

And I think it would be AWESOME if the owners bought a grooming kit to brush it out.

I really doubt that the comb really is $140. I wonder how many the sell at that price though.
                            "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Originally posted by keyray View Post
                              I LOVE that Doodle!!! His name is Truman. http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/yhst-2573543..._2100_20086171 The funny thing is that there are a lot of pictures of some really cute Doodles on the "Hall of Fame" page, but they choose that one to put on the main page.

And I think it would be AWESOME if the owners bought a grooming kit to brush it out.

I really doubt that the comb really is $140. I wonder how many the sell at that price though.
                              Keyray I found another thread on her asking about this comb and that is the retail price the price for us groomers is about $85.00 depending on the length of the comb. It is supposed to find all matts and tangles better than a regular comb and last a really long time like the old Liz Paul combs rest her soul.

Comment

Working...
                              X