Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Play Ball" ( and don't forget the scoopers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Play Ball" ( and don't forget the scoopers)

This might've put a damper on the efforts to get support for a local pet adoption agency, but it is funny!

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/7320146?fr=yvmtf

sittingpretty

Ar least the dog had a good run, even if it wasn't for a pop ball.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

"but mommy wants me to poop on grass, she gets mad when I poop other places"

Comment

I loved watching her make herself heavy so she couldn't get picked up then boxing his hands with her feet when she finally got caught.
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

MAybe she just likes an audience. If i was there I would totally adopt her she cute and funny.

Comment

Collar too loose

Just like most of the collars that I (we) see on pets, that dog's collar was too loose. The edit didn't show the collar coming off, but when the owner was pushing forward with the leash the first time the dog got taken off the field, I was thinking, "He's gonna lose that dog!"

This was funny, but losing the dog in traffic or other circumstances due to a loose collar is not worth it.

Comment

Funny!

Where else would she poop with all that nice grass!

Comment

Boy I needed a laugh this morning and that was perfect. I guess she was just trying to tell them what she thought of the game LOL
                "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Greta thing is she did get adopted by a family at the game!

Comment

Working...
                  X