It's going to be one of those

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's going to be one of those

You know it's going to be day from#@%! when the first customer comes in with a mag wants the poms trimmed but pom mag says not to shave or the hair will not grow back at all ! She then calls my 2 sable gsds malinios! Help me be strong, the new moon is tomorrow,
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Well then don't shave them clip them all over with a s/o then scissor finish. You can still say I didn't shave em LOL

Comment

Pom hair grows back just like any other dog. I groom my sisters Pom in a lion cut for the summer, and it grows out for the winter, and needs a puppy cut for the spring. She always looks good, and hair grows back.

Comment

oh. They aren't Malinois? (hee-hee,.... you SO set yourself up for that days ago...)

I thought you meant poms...like poms on a Poodle, and wondered why someone would devote a whole magazine to poms on Poodles?
        (Although...if they EVER saw my poms on a Poodle...one magazine ain't gonna fix that.)
        You need to CAPITALIZE sometimes odette.

You mean Pom-uraniums....as Mrs. Finch calls hers.
        Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

~~~banging head on desk~~~ I do get ahead of myself, will try to capitilize, Pomurainiums, lol as for setting myself up (blinking innocently) whatever are you speaking of?
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Originally posted by odette View Post
            ~ lol as for setting myself up (blinking innocently) whatever are you speaking of?
            A certain response on a certain thread when I was talking about a certain manure spreader and a certain Jagwire and you posted certain words that started with "wtf" and questioned the functionality of my brain and proposed mapping it. Me certainly no want my brain "mapped".
            Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Working...
            X