I Received My T-shirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Received My T-shirt

The 1,000 posts one. It fits perfectly. Thank you! Everybody start talkin' so you can get yours!

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM I would talk more if I knew stuff.

Comment

Got mine a couple of weeks ago too! Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by puppy love View Post
        Got mine a couple of weeks ago too! Love it!

I need to start talking as I have been reading and lurking for a year and 1/2! AND, I want a shirt too!! ~Angela

Comment

I got mine last year, love it. I think they should give T-shirts for words per post. I think I'd be getting a few of those LOL. I just can't seem to keep anything terribly short . Why say something in one or two words when I can say it in 1000. I've often commented that I can never get a simple yes or no answer from my daughter, everything takes an hour long explanation. I wonder where she got that from LOL.
          What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Oops

I guess I was supposed to notify someone about making the 1,000 post mark? I have been so busy, I didn't realize I should've done that...oops. Wear you shirt proudly!

Mylady, I bet you would get a special shirt for most, longest and most diverse posts! You always have something interesting to share!

sittingpretty

Comment

The 1,000 club

is a polite way of saying we talk a lot. I am wearing it right this minute! It could be a conversation starter in a store and maybe bring me more good clients.

Comment

I try and talk more but I am more of the lurker type..

Comment

Working...
                X