List your favorite sources for free info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List your favorite sources for free info

I don't know many yet, but I know they're out there. Other than this site, I've been going on

canadianpetgroomers.forumotion, and looking at

Melissa Verplank's free videos. They are great

and I can't forget Jodi Murphy's site of course

You Tube!

There are some grooming videos on there.

Comment

Here. No question about it. I visit many other sites but this is the only one that feels like home & family. I don't know what I'd do without you guys....

/cue online stalker music
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

don't tell anyone

but the best stuff I get comes from that guy in my head, he's always talking.... right now he's saying something about pentagrams and the neighbors car..... or cat. Its hard to say, he mumbles a lot

Comment

you tube

I've seen alot of grooming videos on there but I find it's like finding a needle in a haystack, lots of home-grooming videos but nothing advanced. Mind you I am never great at online searches when I'm looking for something specific. How do you go about finding good stuff on you tube? Are there any particular people making these videos that I should watch for?

Comment

Originally posted by wbeatty View Post
            but the best stuff I get comes from that guy in my head, he's always talking.... right now he's saying something about pentagrams and the neighbors car..... or cat. Its hard to say, he mumbles a lot
            lmao!

Comment

Working...
            X