Note to Self:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note to Self:

Do not paint your nails when you are not used to having nail polish the color of red on !!!! You will have heart attacks everytime you see your fingers in the dogs coat and think you cut them.... Not good for your health...

LOL, I got a little spot on my nail and it was sort brownish red. Every time I was working on a dog, I thought the same thing!!! It takes a second to register, but OMG, I kept thinking it was blood!

Comment

haha I was playing around and painted my with black polish. people thought I smashed my . I picked up a dogs ear and let out a gasp at what I thought was some horrible sore... nope just my !

Comment

At school they told us to put a dab of nail polish on our tools so we could tell them apart. The other girl used pink so I used red (only colors they had) and I still think I see blood every time I run a comb through a dog's hair.

Comment

Totally true! Been there. Another good tip, if you get a WagnTails mobile, don't go with the red vinyl interior option. Sometimes when I am in the right spot I catch a glimpse of the red and scare the crud out of myself!
          What does a dog do on it's day off?

Comment

I know that feeling!

I have a dot of red nail polish on some of my brushes and combs from grooming school. Sometimes, that makes my heart skip a beat!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

No red nooses either, I run one under the leg and scared myself silly.
              ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Even after years of always having blood colored polish on I still scare myself!!
                Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job. ~Franklin P. Jones

Comment

I have this daily! My fingers are VERY red (much redder than the dogs skin) and seeing a finger slightly poking through ear hair or something sets my heart off every time. I swear the one time that there actually WILL be blood I will think it is just my fingers.
                  I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

I did something like that .I had on a red shirt and I kept seeing red in the reflection on my shears-it was like omg ...oh just my shirt 17 times aday!!!!!

Comment

candee i do the same thing...i see my finger and think OMG did i just cut them?! quick check nope just my finger!
                      LOL
                      Hound

Comment

Working...
                      X