What's on YOUR shopping list?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on YOUR shopping list?

I'm excited about going to Intergroom. I keep thinking about all of the stuff I want to buy. And I know I'll end up talking myself out of half of it then regret it later, but so far here is what I really want to get

26 tooth chunker
    better rakes
    thinning shears
    happy hoodies
    Show Season shampoos
    new colognes
    new hair accessories for the pooches
    new blades
    new butter comb
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

I wish I had enough money to buy all the things I want. I need to win the lottery to get all the cool stuff I want. It's so easy to spend money on fun/new grooming stuff. I just love buying new equipment. If I had unlimited funds I would probably have thousands and thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

Comment

I'm really interested in Jodi Murphys groom wear and I might "have" to have the new Les Pooch comb, of course stock up on a few essential products like shampoo and scissoring spray. And I might break down and buy us a new b2b clippervac. We could use it, I just hate forking out the bucks.

Comment

I'm so excited for Intergroom! My wishlist is pretty extensive this year too haha

Laube Cordless Cowgirl Clippers & Cordpack
        (I also need a replacement blade and battery pack for my Speed Feed)
        NGCIA DVDs, Study Guides & Flashcards
        Ice-On-Ice
        Crown Royale #3
        new Nail Clippers
        LP F&T Degreaser
        Kenchii Flipper Curves (and maybe thinners)
        Kenchii Pink Poodle Straights
        Super Styling Sessions Heads Compilation DVD
        Jodi Murphy SCWT, Snap-On Combs and Bichon DVDs
        and maybe some new bows!

Comment

good start!

some CC detail sticks! they break in shipping!
          those gallon bottles that eat up shipping-
          Proline Self Rinse
          Natures Miracle
          vet wrap

too bad I can't be there! Gotta go to Fla....

If you come down Thursday nite I can see ya! I live around the corner! sorta

Comment

What is the new Les Pooch comb?

Comment

http://www.petgroomerforums.com/chat...ght=pooch+comb

Update:

I have the 10" and ADORE IT but I do mostly small dogs and its HUGE! I really need the smaller one. And my hubby just lost his job so that's a dream in the future.

But I really think both are amazing for different things.
              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I only NEED three things,
                magnat stripper
                Hydrolic table
                Romani dryer

there are many things I want!!!

Comment

I won't be going to Intergroom but my shopping list is:

- CC Michelangelo Sculpting Stones - BUT none of my suppliers supply them and I am afraid to have them ship to only have them break.
                  - Thinning shears and chunkers - I will be getting in Ont. Canada in a few weeks on my trip back home. A supplier there has CC scissors on sale - I've never used them but this would give me a chance to get a feel for them and if I like them then I will buy them!
                  - A new bathtub but that probably won't happen any time too soon since mine still works.
                  - Jodi Murphy poodle dvd
                  I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

Originally posted by Candee View Post
                    I won't be going to Intergroom but my shopping list is:

- CC Michelangelo Sculpting Stones - BUT none of my suppliers supply them and I am afraid to have them ship to only have them break.
                    - Thinning shears and chunkers - I will be getting in Ont. Canada in a few weeks on my trip back home. A supplier there has CC scissors on sale - I've never used them but this would give me a chance to get a feel for them and if I like them then I will buy them!
                    - A new bathtub but that probably won't happen any time too soon since mine still works.
                    - Jodi Murphy poodle dvd
                    you're right about the breakage but you will love love LOVE them- I can't live without them now. You even have to get use to holding them softly so they won't break but once you do they are like the finest stripping tool I ever used on heads and ears... BUY EXTRA once they drop that's it! smithereens.... don't leave 'em on the table for the dog to kick.... hmmmmm seems I did that tooooo many times.lol

Comment

Don't need any big ticket items for once, so It's gonna be all about stocking up for the year...and spoiling my poos. natalie will be with me. (bright yellow stpoo) and getting her fiirst dress.
                      Heard about a raw snack food company that I hope will be there.
                      Jody Murphy smocks for my helper and I..
                      6FC blade to try out and some extra 7F's for the Wahl clipper dedicated to shvdn's.
                      Blueberry facial.

Comment

well I found my butter comb! So yay, I'll cross that off my list.

I'll have to get some of those sculpting stones too! Forgot about those.
                        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Wahl blades

Originally posted by lorie View Post
                          Don't need any big ticket items for once, so It's gonna be all about stocking up for the year...and spoiling my poos. natalie will be with me. (bright yellow stpoo) and getting her fiirst dress.
                          Heard about a raw snack food company that I hope will be there.
                          Jody Murphy smocks for my helper and I..
                          6FC blade to try out and some extra 7F's for the Wahl clipper dedicated to shvdn's.
                          Blueberry facial.
                          Be sure to stop by the Cherrybrook Booth! Wahl competition series blades are 20% off.

Comment

Chris Christensen Sculpting Sticks

Stop by the Cherrybrook Booth and see our large selection of Chris Christensen products - including the Michaelangelo Sculpting Stones! I'll be sure to tell our Mobile Store to make sure they have plenty in stock.

Comment

Working...
                            X