Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT POODLELUV this is for you......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OT POODLELUV this is for you......

    and me and all those you have fallen in love with the great Zenyatta!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPvwJ...eature=related

  • #2
    Great song!

    Thanks ,that was great I love that song,and video. How approriate! Oh please get around safely today dear girl.and break the track record while your doin' it!I would love to go see her race in person,or go visit her at the stud farm after she is retired,and actually snuggle her. Pure Heaven!
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Fast Ellie View Post
      and me and all those you have fallen in love with the great Zenyatta!


      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPvwJ...eature=related
      That would be ME now. I had TEARS in my eyes and was chair dancing with my hands over my head when my family came in. "If ennybody axe you who I am...just STAND up tall, lookem in the face an say..."
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

      Comment


      • #4
        She just did it again!

        Well she just made racing history,only Citation, and Cigar, (both stallions) were undefeated after 16 straight grade 1 races until the first mare in history joined them today. It was obvious her jock's instructions were to win comfortably in her own fashion without pushing for a track record,or humiiliating any of the nice fillies and mares who tried so gamely to match her. She won by 3 1/2 lengths so easy she could have been out for a Sunday gallop!
        "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
        Quote:Cath

        Comment


        • #5
          Hmmm....

          Originally posted by Poodleluv View Post
          Thanks ,that was great I love that song,and video. How approriate! Oh please get around safely today dear girl.and break the track record while your doin' it!I would love to go see her race in person,or go visit her at the stud farm after she is retired,and actually snuggle her. Pure Heaven!
          Zenyatta does not seem to be the snuggly type, lol. Also, I guess she has quite a pawing fetish/compulsion???? (Just watched a couple of the videos.)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Debbiedogs View Post
            Zenyatta does not seem to be the snuggly type, lol. Also, I guess she has quite a pawing fetish/compulsion???? (Just watched a couple of the videos.)
            That is her little dance she does for her fans ! And when I get to meet her I'll talk my silly horse talk to her,I can get any horse to snuggle me.(so far)
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

            Comment


            • #7
              I looked at her 5 generation pedigree. I was really quite impressed. She is line bred going back to Man O War. Hoist the Flag is in her pedigree, which I got to see here in Bowie when we had a racetrack. Fantastic horse until he got hurt coming off a plane. Ruined his career.

              Nashua and Native Dancer is in the background as well. She's extremely well bred.

              Comment


              • #8
                In my daydreams I like to pretend she is mine ,and peruse the stallions ,It will be fascinating to see who they send her to. Some of the best bloodlines in colts right now are very small, Mine that Bird, is am incredibly talented game little horse,whose sire is also a small fella ,and produced the Derby and Belmont winners. If they went to that line they would have top make a little ramp for the colt ,she is 2 1/2 hands taller than them! Only natural breedings are allowed still with racehorses.
                "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                Quote:Cath

                Comment

                Working...
                X