Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Day

Dear Stephen and PetGroomer.Com friends,

Dear Stephen, My thanks for joining, signing the guest book and donating to Luther. He is a great guy and we want to help him as much as we can. If you know of anyone else that could help please pass this message along.

Dear Friends of Luther Edmonson. We are in the final day of fundraising for Luther as the benifit concert is Sunday. I ask each and every one of you to PLEASE go to www.WeLoveLuther.Com and sign his Guest Book, leave a kind word and donate what you can. We have postcard sets (10 each) of Luther for a $10.00 donation. M...ark and I will be flying to Austin tomorrow to present Luther with what we have collected for him. Thank you all for helping you are truly friends of mine and Luthers.

Do you know of someone who needs a Groomers Helper®?

For anyone from this board that donates $10 I will send you a Groomers Helper® loop and 10 Luther Edmonson Postcards.
    For anyone from this board that donates $100 I will send you a Groomers Helper® Starter Set and 10 Luther Edmonson Postcards
    For anyone from this board that donates $150 I will send you a Groomers Helper® Upgrade Set and 10 Luther Edmonson Postcards.
    For anyone from this board that donates $250 I will send you a Groomers Helper® Professional Set, the $85.00 accessory set and 10 Luther Edmonson Postcards.

Go to www.WeLoveLuther.com and scroll down to the bottom and sign his Guest Book and then click the donate link and give what you can. Please help today!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

GoodLuck and Godspeed,

Chuck

Hey Chuck,
    The Donate link doesnt seem to be working for me

Tammy

Comment

Chuck, I get link to "Save Americas Pets" .... is that the right link????
      <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Try this link

Dear Tammy,

I went to www.weloveluther.com and scrolled down to the bottom and there is the donate button and guest book button. It worked for me. Try this link. http://www.saveamericaspets.org/

Thank you for caring you are the best.

Chuck
        Last edited by Chuck; 04-09-10, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Yes

Dear Debi,

Save Americas Pets is my Non-Profit and it was already set up for donations so we used it for the Benifit of Luther Edmonson.

Thank you for caring.

Chuck

Comment

Chuck

As you know I donated but, would you do me a huge favor? Please give Luther a great big hug from me.... Like I mean it too!

Comment

Chuck heading there the minute I get home had a great week and have been saving my tips to donate.
              "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
              and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
              www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

I will make sure Luther gets lots of hugs.

Thank You all who donated and left a kind word for Luther. We are leaving at 4am to drive to Baltimore and fly to Austin.

I hope to see a lot of our industry folks there. I will be taking lots of pictures and I even brought my video camera.

I hope to see Willie, Kris and the whole Texas crew. No matter what we are going to have fun TEXAS style.

See you all soon at InterGroom next week. Did you remember to vote? Tomorrow is the last day. They now have me listed as "Charles"

Chuck

Comment

I will do it as soon as I get back from dinner...Have a safe trip.

Comment

Working...
                  X