replied
    You got mine, Poodleboy.

Leave a comment:

• Poodleboy60
    Miniature Member

• Poodleboy60
    replied
    Thanks guys
    Feeling better today still no lifting just keeping the # down and do as i can next week should be fun as we have a show to do and i have two hairy standards to get ready as well as show them we will see how it go,s
    thank

Leave a comment:

• I Care
    Champion Member & Club 1,000

• I Care
    replied
    Heal well!

Leave a comment:

• Fur Elite
    Standard Member & Club 1,000

• Fur Elite
    replied
    Good Luck!

Hey Ken. Hope all is well. I had an emergency appendectomy last fall the same route as your surgery. Although they told me no heavy lifting for a week, I was fine other than the incision was a little sore the first several days. Just be mindful of what you do and how you do it.

Leave a comment:

• windywaycavaliers
    Grand Champion & Club 5,000

• windywaycavaliers
    replied
    Oh boy! I hope you are healing and feeling better!!!

Leave a comment:

• wet noze

• wet noze
    replied
    Kick back, rest up and heal. Hope you're feeling better soon!

Leave a comment:

• Poodleluv

• Poodleluv
    replied
    Hope you heal really fast,and take care of yourself. Even a minor surgery seems to me you should try and take a little more healing time. You are brave, I would be on the couch with my poodles,for at least a week.

Leave a comment:

• Moonpiepoodlz

• Moonpiepoodlz
    replied
    You've got NOTHING to worry 'bout! Hannah had hers removed in September and has been feeling SOOO MUCH BETTER!

You should have hollared at me; I would have come to help out.

Leave a comment:

• mylady

• mylady
    replied
    I had mine out and was back to work in 2 days and didn't have any problems. Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• sarahliz
    Miniature Member

• sarahliz
    replied
    Hope everything goes well with both the surgery and your first few days back on the job. Be thankful they do it with endoscopes, in the "olden days" they would have had to make bigger cuts and you wouldn't have been able to get back to work so quickly.

I almost had to have mine taken out a few years ago. I spent two weeks eating nothing but white rice and skinned potatoes before it would behave. I still can't eat a ton junk food without it acting up. I am terrified of anesthesia though, so for now it is just the worlds best diet plan.

Leave a comment:

• Poodleboy60
    Miniature Member

• Poodleboy60
    started a topic Need good will

Need good will

Need all positive prayer sent my way
    Had to have emergence galeblader surgery on tue. back too work today wish me luck couldnot find anyone to helpout so off i go
    we will see how it all works out
Working...
X