Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need good will

Need all positive prayer sent my way
    Had to have emergence galeblader surgery on tue. back too work today wish me luck couldnot find anyone to helpout so off i go
    we will see how it all works out

Hope everything goes well with both the surgery and your first few days back on the job. Be thankful they do it with endoscopes, in the "olden days" they would have had to make bigger cuts and you wouldn't have been able to get back to work so quickly.

I almost had to have mine taken out a few years ago. I spent two weeks eating nothing but white rice and skinned potatoes before it would behave. I still can't eat a ton junk food without it acting up. I am terrified of anesthesia though, so for now it is just the worlds best diet plan.

Comment

I had mine out and was back to work in 2 days and didn't have any problems. Best of luck!
      What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

You've got NOTHING to worry 'bout! Hannah had hers removed in September and has been feeling SOOO MUCH BETTER!

You should have hollared at me; I would have come to help out.
        ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
        Apparently common sense isn't all that common
        *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Hope you heal really fast,and take care of yourself. Even a minor surgery seems to me you should try and take a little more healing time. You are brave, I would be on the couch with my poodles,for at least a week.
          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
          Quote:Cath

Comment

Kick back, rest up and heal. Hope you're feeling better soon!
            www.gomobileandsucceed.com
            http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Oh boy! I hope you are healing and feeling better!!!
              Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
              www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Good Luck!

Hey Ken. Hope all is well. I had an emergency appendectomy last fall the same route as your surgery. Although they told me no heavy lifting for a week, I was fine other than the incision was a little sore the first several days. Just be mindful of what you do and how you do it.

Comment

Heal well!
                  "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Thanks guys
                    Feeling better today still no lifting just keeping the # down and do as i can next week should be fun as we have a show to do and i have two hairy standards to get ready as well as show them we will see how it go,s
                    thank

Comment

You got mine, Poodleboy.
                      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Working...
                      X