Brussel Griffon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brussel Griffon

I was thrilled when this customer said she wanted me to groom her 6yr.Brussel Griffon, I haven't ever seen one in 40yrs . I get my book out to brush up on how to groom this cute little dog just wanted to make sure I get it right. It reminded me that the owner might want it hand stripped so I call her to insure she didn't want that cause I don't do that anymore. NO she didn't even know what that was.

She comes in and I look at it my Brussel and this it what I seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's NOT a Brussel it's a Lhasa Apso, she got it at the shelter and THEY told her it was a Brussel Griffon....aaaaa so now I have a matted old Lhasa to do... I did show her a picture of each and she agreed that her dog wasn't a Griffon!!!!! SHEESH<<>>
    Attached Files

Pixie, don't mean to laugh but that is so funny!!!!!! lolol
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Ugh, don't you hate that?
      I got a call one extremely busy day for a shar pei. Sure, I can squeeze in 1 more bath dog. No problem. Well, a half hour later in walks a shih tzu!!! I think to myself, well it's loud in here, maybe I THOUGHT they said shar pei. Those names sound familiar with a dozen barking dogs are in your ears barking, right?
      Well I look at the card the owners filled out after they left, and yup. Under breed, they wrote "shar pay". LOL

Comment

That's too funny. Griffy's are popping up in my area. I hadn't groomed one since I moved from Ohio and thinking back, that may have been an affenpinscher (LOL), but now I have 6! And being mobile having 6 of any one breed can be a lot since I don't have as many clients as most salons. We just did 3 new ones last week. All from the local pet store unfortunately. So far I only have one that wants hers to look like a Griffy, my employee, I think the two she just did were to breed standard as well. The rest want teddy bear heads and fluffy bodies. What fun is that? LOL, I do that on Shih Tzus, Lhasas, Maltese, I want to do a real Griffy trim!
        What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

Comment

Oh that really sucks to look forward to a griffon and get a stinky lhasa lolol

Comment

Arf!Arf!Arf!

That's a dog laugh, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Plexi View Post
              I was thrilled when this customer said she wanted me to groom her 6yr.Brussel Griffon, I haven't ever seen one in 40yrs .
              I guess I'm lucky to have a Shih/Griffon mix to groom. He's adorable and one of my favorite little dogs to do.
              Attached Files
              A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

a freind of a freind of mine has one never been groomed !
                Ill get my hands on him just wait!!!!!!! he is a cute little bugger

Comment

I groom one, he is super cute. He is a total hair ball at the moment cause I am saving him for Lisa Leady to groom in a couple of weeks. He is just over a year old and is a dull brown but I plucked a test patch on his back and he is beautiful golden colour underneath.

Comment

Hey Plexi
                    Did they by chance book the appointment last Friday, April 1st?
                    Bee

Comment

Working...
                    X