Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lady my truck is NOt

A fire hydrant!!

She was walking her big golden and stopped by my truck and let the damn dog pee on it. I just came out of my client's house and caught her.

Then she had the nerve to ask me how much to do her Golden. Love it. don't do large dogs. (especailly those owned by rude people)

No apology from her.

That is so not cool. People that do that let their dogs pee and poop everywhere except their own backyard. That is rude.
    www.gomobileandsucceed.com
    http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

That is so rude and disgusting, people like that shouldn't own dogs..i can understand accidents, but at least a apology and offering to clean it?

We have someone in my neighbor hood that walks his dog 2x every day, he walks up and down the street and lets him pee on every persons mailbox..i find it disgusting...

Comment

People are oblivious.

I had a girl come in yesterday to pick up her dog, leaves the door that has "keep door closed" signs on it wide open, brings her other large dog with her that she didnt get groomed and allows it to run in and out of the shop with no leash...so it takes off outside with her little daughter, and proceeds to run to the kennel and fence fight with my Dobermans sending them into a screaming frenzy of barking and manic growls. She stands there the whole time talking about some dog park she is heading to, totally oblivious to the sound of WW2 taking place outside with her dog and small child running around a Dobe kennel....this is why I don't take my dogs to dog parks.
        Last edited by D'tails; 04-08-10, 04:39 PM.

Comment

How rude! I have a couple of nice planters on the step outside my shop door, and dang if people don't let their dogs pee on it. Another planter by my own back door ( about 10 ft from the shop) gets 'watered' a lot too. I just don't get it. Of course, after the planters have been marked, my own guy, Danny, will add his too. Can't win. Was gonna plant a cherry tomato in the pot by the shop, but don't think I want those 'flavored'.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

This spring we have started finding dog poop in my boyfriends back yard. We know it is his neighbors dog because it is the only one big enough to make piles that size. It annoys me that they let their dog run loose all over his property, take a dump, and don't clean it up. It's just rude on top of rude.

Comment

ya know another thing NOT to do is...if someones dog poops in your front yard accidently (and you have dogs yourself which are barking at the window jumping around behind you) and you open the front door and yell at the person to make sure they clean that up....and dont even offer a bag....do NOT send your husband after said stranger person.
              yes...this happend to me.
              i was walking the dog when he suddenly stopped and pooped in someones front yard. i didnt have any bags left with me as we were almost home from the walk...(about a block away) when this lady starts screaming out the front door that i better make sure i clean that up. her dogs are freaking out at the window (big ones too) barking and howling and jumping around. she dosnt offer a bag or anything. . do you have anything for me to clean it up with now? no. she refused to give me anything. so i said sure ill come back and clean it up then. just let me take my dog home. well...im starting to walk away while memorizing the house in my mind so ill be sure to get the right house when i hear her say ....FOLLOW HER TO HER HOUSE! THEN WE CAN TAKE OUR DOGS OVER THERE AND LET THEM **** IN HER FRONT YARD! i look behind me (im about half a block away at this point) and i see some man jogging after me! so what do i do (im only 16 yrs old too at this time soooo...)....i ditched the dude! i started jogging, walking faster, took some turns, lost him for a minute, then he reappeared...so there was this big ole empty field behind some houses....so i cut between two houses and went into the field and peeked out...saw him come around the corner (guess he couldnt run fast enough lol)...he didnt see me anywhere so he left. i waited a good 15 mins...and took another way home LOL! guess what...i didnt go back to that house to clean up the poop either! FREAKING NUTSO PEOPLE!
              i wasnt leading them back to my house either...i dont THINK so!
              what'd the lady think i was stupid or something? then to send her husband after me like some crazed mad man? over dog ****?! comeon....you have large dogs...you know poop happens. sometimes your just caught unawares.
              so...yeah...dont send men after young girls if their dog happens to **** in your yard....just suck it up and pick it up!
              Hound

Comment

Originally posted by HoundLover View Post
                ya know another thing NOT to do is...if someones dog poops in your front yard accidently (and you have dogs yourself which are barking at the window jumping around behind you) and you open the front door and yell at the person to make sure they clean that up....and dont even offer a bag....do NOT send your husband after said stranger person.
                yes...this happend to me.
                i was walking the dog when he suddenly stopped and pooped in someones front yard. i didnt have any bags left with me as we were almost home from the walk...(about a block away) when this lady starts screaming out the front door that i better make sure i clean that up. her dogs are freaking out at the window (big ones too) barking and howling and jumping around. she dosnt offer a bag or anything. . do you have anything for me to clean it up with now? no. she refused to give me anything. so i said sure ill come back and clean it up then. just let me take my dog home. well...im starting to walk away while memorizing the house in my mind so ill be sure to get the right house when i hear her say ....FOLLOW HER TO HER HOUSE! THEN WE CAN TAKE OUR DOGS OVER THERE AND LET THEM **** IN HER FRONT YARD! i look behind me (im about half a block away at this point) and i see some man jogging after me! so what do i do (im only 16 yrs old too at this time soooo...)....i ditched the dude! i started jogging, walking faster, took some turns, lost him for a minute, then he reappeared...so there was this big ole empty field behind some houses....so i cut between two houses and went into the field and peeked out...saw him come around the corner (guess he couldnt run fast enough lol)...he didnt see me anywhere so he left. i waited a good 15 mins...and took another way home LOL! guess what...i didnt go back to that house to clean up the poop either! FREAKING NUTSO PEOPLE!
                i wasnt leading them back to my house either...i dont THINK so!
                what'd the lady think i was stupid or something? then to send her husband after me like some crazed mad man? over dog ****?! comeon....you have large dogs...you know poop happens. sometimes your just caught unawares.
                so...yeah...dont send men after young girls if their dog happens to **** in your yard....just suck it up and pick it up!
                Hound
                Well, I know you were only 16, and I do agree they went WAY beyond "normal" for dog poopin' in their yard...but...

I have to say I'd be mad too. First, I carry poo bags with me all the time. Then again, when I was 16, I didn't. lol The other thing is, how did your dog end up on their yard? No sidewalk? Or long leash? My dogs (it's always Icon, my poodle), poop in the middle of the sidewalk while walking. They're not allowed to poop OR pee on anybody's yard, mailbox, etc. The ONLY thing I allow them to piddle on are those green boxes owned by the city, they can pee on those! I'm payin' taxes for those green boxes!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say! I hate it when people let their dog poop in my yard, pee on our mailbox, or anything else. Not so nice!

Tammy in Utah
                Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

no sidewalk. and....i asked the lady for a poop bag or even some paper towels and she refused to give them to me! so...go figure on the nutso people out there!
                  i would have gone back if she hadnt sent her husband to follow me home! after that i decided i wasnt going to go back! who knew what she would have done!
                  Hound

Comment

My yard is a favorite dump!

The neighbor's dogs all like to take a dump in my front yard. One neighbor knows it and most of the time comes and picks it up. Others dont. A neighbor down the street has 2 pugs and they walk them occasionally. One night they were walking their dogs and one pooped in my yard and they kept on walking. I was extremely cranky and tired that day. So, I got a poop bag and picked it up, put a note on it that said, "you and your dog left this in my yard. Please buy poop bags, thanks!" and put it on the hood of their truck so they would see it. Now, these people we dont really talk to since they live at other end of street but we've always waved to each other. Shortly after that, the wife comes down and asked if I did that and how childish it was. Yes, it was but like I said, tired, cranky, and just fed up of others poop in my yard.

A day or two later I stopped by and talked to the hubby and apologized, didn't want any "bad blood". Told him I didnt mind if they went, just please clean up after them and that every dog in the 'hood seems to like my yard and it just gets old. He said he understood especially when you take pride in your yard. I did try to instill the fact that it is common courtesy to clean up after your dogs though. We still wave at each other while passing by but I think I got my point across, at least about my yard anyway lol.

Comment

Hee hee, as much as I try to be a responsible pet owner... I generally don't let my dogs pee on flowers or tires of my co-workers but every where else is free game. They've also pooped when I didn't have a bag. I generally am dying of embarrassment inside. One day I was walking my dogs and I just happened to look back and one of my dogs had pooped while walking, so there were little poops all down the sidewalk.

Let the flames begin, I freely admit I am reprehensible.
                      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Originally posted by keyray View Post
                        Hee hee, as much as I try to be a responsible pet owner... I generally don't let my dogs pee on flowers or tires of my co-workers but every where else is free game. They've also pooped when I didn't have a bag. I generally am dying of embarrassment inside. One day I was walking my dogs and I just happened to look back and one of my dogs had pooped while walking, so there were little poops all down the sidewalk.

Let the flames begin, I freely admit I am reprehensible.
                        My dogs love to have another poop if I happen to run out of bags on a walk. If I remember where it was I will try to go back and clean it up but still :P

Comment

I have a small flowerbed around my mailbox and had just planted some pretty spring flowers in it, when I was doing some other yard work and noticed a young woman walking her Lab around the neighborhood had stopped in front of my flowerbed and she was standing there while her dog took a big long pee on my freshly planted flowers. You want to talk about being furious!! I understand how dogs will sometimes just stop and lift real quick, but she was just standing there LETTING him do it all over my flowers! After I screamed at her about how rude that was and how her dogs pee was killing my flowers (and a few other words that I would get banned if I posted here) she sheepishly muttered "sorry" and scurried down the street. That's just the height of dog owner inconsideration and rudeness!

Comment

Back before people started carrying poop bags, there was a term called "curbing your dog." You simply took him to the steet and made him poop in the gutter.

Comment

Working...
                            X