Oh wow!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh wow!!!!!

so I open up my new show seasons catalog, and there on the back section is Chris with her Canine Spa Therapies! How cool is that!!!!!!

Heehee--that is really cooool! I have yet to get MY catalogue (AHEM, Sandy!!), but I saw the photo proofs, and all that jazz--soooo,,what do you think????!!!!!!!!!!
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Links PEOPLE!!! : )

Comment

I didn't know if I could post a link since I am not a PG sponsor-YET!

Stephen: All you have to do is ask, go ahead. Glad to see things moving on for you.
        Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
        www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Congrats!
          ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Here is a link for the direct site, if you have any questions, certainly feel free to call me or email me directly about the products, or you can certainly contact Sandy at ShowSeason with ordering needs!
            http://www.wisconsinpetstylists.org/...aProducts.html
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
            X