L.A. Shout out!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L.A. Shout out!!!

Have a gorgeous fab Brussels Grif moving to L.A. in May. Been grooming him since he was a baby- He is a sweetie. Totally hand plucked! Anyone out there who can handle this????? Owner is very sweet as well. Used to home service but if you can do the right thing I am sure a salon will be fine- just gotta strip him!
    PM me asap need to set up first appointment

If they are willing to drive to Redlands I wouldn't mind taking a stab (figuratively speaking) at him.
    There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

I have a friend that lives in Newport Beach that is a fabulous groomer. She does a lot of show grooming and she is wonderful to the dogs. I'm not sure how far Newport Beach is from LA, but from my understanding it's the same general area.

Comment

Hand stripping only

if you/they can do it contact me right away- she will be living in the Beverly Hills area- moving next month. Coat is blown- I can walk whoever does it through the pattern. Dogs photo is on my website-
        Kona
        terrierific.net

Comment

Working...
        X