3 weeks old today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks old today

The girls are three weeks old today. They are now wobbling around on their little legs and starting to play. They have their incisors in now and their little canine teefs are starting to poke through. Emily and Patty are now letting me get 6 hours of sleep before asking for their bottle. My little girl, Journey (8 mths old), has taken on the duties of big sister. She sleeps with the girls whenever she gets a chance and cleans them frequently. When I can't be right there to supervise, Journey lays on top of the carrier until she can get back in with them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Emily playing re&#11.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.2 KB
ID:	1134125Click image for larger version

Name:	Patty closeup re&#115.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	1134126
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Aw! I love babies! We had a box of kittens left on the doorstep of the vet I work at the other day. Very sweet babies. We've already vaccinated them all and found them homes.

Comment

Awww! How cute!

I'm glad they are doing well and have a big sis!

Comment

They are so cute!

Comment

They sure are cute CC!!!! "Emily" looks like a spider-legs! I hope they get to go to a new home together...kitties wreak so much damage in pairs, and it's really funny, sometimes. [as Sibes cleans up the huge vase of spilltid daffodils....]
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
            They sure are cute CC!!!! "Emily" looks like a spider-legs! I hope they get to go to a new home together...kitties wreak so much damage in pairs, and it's really funny, sometimes. [as Sibes cleans up the huge vase of spilltid daffodils....]
            Little Emily was playing when I snapped the shot. Play at 3 weeks is NOT graceful! LOL The lady that saved the kitties has been keeping in touch and has expressed an interest in adopting one or both of them. I'm going to invite her and hubby over to visit. After all, who could resist such cuteness! If they take them, I know I will still get updates and photos.

Last summer I took in two little kittens that a woman had found in a ditch by the side of the road. They were two weeks old. The boys came to me and stayed with me until they were 9 weeks old. They went back to Laura and her family. I just got an update from her - the boys are all grown up now and part of a great family. Her three girls have drawn me pictures of the Jack and Pip playing with their toys and sleeping on their beds. It's sooooo nice to still keep in touch with "my little goobers".
            "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Man, is there anything cuter than baby cats and dogs? Absolutely adorable.,..

Comment

Working...
              X