My First full body mohawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First full body mohawk

Yesterday a customer came in with her Standard poodle and wanted a mohawk. These are the photos, I have done mohawks but this is the first full body one.

The dog is Bentley, the owner was thrilled with the mohawk I wanted to color it but I didn't have time to do the semi permanent color and blo pens would not do as she has white carpet. She said maybe next time she brings him we can do the color.

Saundra
    Attached Files

I love it!! Great work!
    "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

LOL that's a cute one! It's pics like that that make me regret that both my own dogs have totally flat hair on the back!

Comment

Very NICE!!
        "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

He looks gorgeous!! I would love to see him in color.

Comment

Very nice he would have looked good with some easter colors. What do you use for semi-permanent color?

Comment

great job!! Do you know what color you may do for the next time?

Comment

Originally posted by Dog Daze View Post
                Very nice he would have looked good with some easter colors. What do you use for semi-permanent color?
                The owner is thinking about what color to go with. I use manic panic or special effects. I also have some of Pet Edge color but have not used it.

Comment

Amazing...sure will need a grand entrance<<>>

Comment

Very nice!

He looks really good!

Comment

Way to cool.. Looks great!!!!!
                      "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                      and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                      www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

Gorgeous!
                        A Light exists in Spring, Not present on the Year, At any other period -- When March is scarcely here...~~ Emily Dickensen~~

Comment

I like it very much. Maybe I will try it on my St. Poodle.

Comment

I love the effect with the tasseled ears!!!! MAWVALUS!

I can SOOO see him in a punky, funky, electric blue or Chartreuse HEY, maybe even bands of alternating colors

Nice job.

Comment

Awww, look terrific! There's a Cocker that comes in that has a head mohawk, it's adorable.

Comment

Working...
                              X