Poor lonesome Toby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor lonesome Toby

Toby has been down in the dumps since Lacey left.

He has no one to boss around. The other dogs don't need him to protect them any longer.

He is just so sad. He isn't even eating very well (not that he was EVER a great eater)

He doesn't seem that excited to go to work with me anymore either. I head downstairs to go to shop and I have to ask and ask him to come down. Most days he doesn't. I guess he just doesn't have anyone to chase down the stairs with, but me, and I'm not that much fun I guess.

Poor poor Toby. I feel so bad for him.

But the tension that use to be here isn't here anymore, and it is a lot quieter here too. So I guess he'll just have to get over it!!!!
    Last edited by Pixie; 03-31-10, 09:11 PM.
    "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
    Diane

awe... poor little guy... hope he cheers up soon!

Comment

Awwwwwwww,,, Poor Toby.

Comment

Take him to the local shelter and let him pick out his own puppy.

Sounds silly, I know. But Oli is a different dog since Whiz came to live with us. And there's no doubt that Whiz is Oli's dog.

Comment

Helly, sounds like a good plan but Toby isn't all by himself. He has a Pom, Panda, a Min Pin, Pixie and Soda a BC/X that he could play with. The thing is, he misses bossing a big dog around!! He did the same thing with my other Std. Poo, boss her around. The only difference between the two Std's was Maggy didn't want to eat the Pom and would do as Toby said.

Toby will just have to get use to not having a dog to boss around.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

LOL, Diane. Oli wasn't all by himself either. At that point we still had a Mal. But she wasn't Oli's dog, and he knew it. Whiz, on the other hand, wasn't intended to stay with us, I was only going to foster him for a couple of days. But Oli claimed him within 10 minutes of him being in the house, and I just couldn't take him back to the shelter after that.

Comment

Working...
            X