The pups are growing up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The pups are growing up!

Some pics of the little gang. They are just weaning a bit,and getting really fun. I think I will be keeping Pauline,but I wish I could keep Beanie too,Bart and Zenyatta,are thriving,all cute as buttons! One will be going back East. Not sure which one yet. AAARRRGH Sorry I could not figure out the attachment. I will post them on E-Groomer ,my name is Poodleluv there also. Oh and a question . I have been potty traianing with the wee wee pads instead of newspaper, and really like them, but the way those little sprinklers are hosing them down it is going to be expensive. Any ideas on the most econimcal way to do this?
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

Oh POO the Poo puppy pics are missing, or I just haven't been on for awhile, and missed them.
    If you sweat the small stuff, all you have is small soggy stuff.....

Comment

Don't know if this will help you, but...

http://www.fetchdog.com/pet-supplies...g-potty/B30028

It seems reusable, so it should cost less. Now, I am going to try to find the pictures.

Comment

Some new pics

Here are the little devils, (OOPs I mean the little darlin's. They are so much fun, they are shaping up so nice! I've lost my heart to the little boy I named Beanie, This looks like the litter I dreamed of,so far. Once again I have failed to figure out the new pic attachment. I will post the pics on E-Groomer
        "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
        Quote:Cath

Comment

Working...
        X