Prayers Needed For Azoci and her Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed For Azoci and her Family

Pam just gave me a call to tell me that a donor has been found for one of her sons. They are on their way to Seattle for a Transplant of his Kidneys and Pancreas. Please keep her in your thoughts and I will keep you all posted as I here more. Also please say prayers for the Family who is going through a terrible loss of a loved one and has graciously donated their loved ones organs so that others have a chance to live.
    Thanks
    Nancy
    Last edited by plushpuppy; 03-28-10, 02:00 PM.
    "Whoever Said That Money Can't Buy Happiness Forgot About Puppies"
    Nancy

She and her family will be in my thoughts and prayers for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.
    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Prayers from me too! Hoping all goes well w/surgery and he recovers w/no complications!
      SheilaB from SC

Comment

Where is that prayer icon?
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Oh yes Prayers from me, too. Hope all goes well and a really speedy recovery. Please do keep us posted.
          ~*~Robin~*~
          "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

Prayers from Georgia! What an amazing thing!
            Bulldogs are adorable, with faces like toads that have been sat on.

Comment

Our prayers are with you

Dear Pam,

We will say a special prayer for you and yours.

Hang in there.

Chuck

Comment

Praying for a safe journey, successful surgery and a speedy recovery.
                "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Sending a hug to you and your family. I'm sure all will go well.
                  www.gomobileandsucceed.com
                  http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Thoughts and prayers heading her way!
                    ***Darlynn***
                    ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

My thoughts and good vibes heading your way Azoci.
                      My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Hugs and prayers coming from NC for you & your family. Also for the donor's family during this difficult time for them.

Comment

Originally posted by puppy love View Post
                          Also for the donor's family during this difficult time for them.
                          Very good point. May this gift of potentially giving life, in some small way,...support their healing.
                          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

I will be sending prayers all the way around!

We should all consider making that designation on our drivers License to be an organ donor, that way our loved one's know our intentions and don't have to worry should the worst happen. Save a life (or 3 or 4 or 5) with the gift of a much needed organ to those who need it to survive

You and your family, as well as, the donor family will be in my prayers.

Comment

Sending warmest wishes for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!
                              Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                              George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
                              X