• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Angie
    Toy Member
    • Jan 2007

****...... literally...

I have been so busy, it feels like Christmas. Yesterday I started at 6:30am and didn't finish till 4:30pm, no breaks, no lunch, and yes I have a bather.

Anyways, my 10am appt showed up and it was the teenage son. You have to come down stairs to get into the shop, I heard him trying to drag the springer in who didnt want to come in. She sounded like a herd of elephants coming down the stairs. It took him a while but he finally made it. This springer is nervous but very sweet, been doing her for years.
    He didnt say anything to me as he handed her over, and he left. Mom was picking her up after work.

Well, my 10:30 appt showed up and said "did you know that there is **** all over the stairs?" I said "WHAT?"

The teenage son let the dog **** right outside the door, she stepped in it, smeared it all over the mat, she crapped again inside the door, all over that mat, he stepped in it cause he wiped his shoes all over the mat to clean it off, and then trailed it down the stairs. It was off his shoes by the time he got to me cause I never noticed and I didnt smell it either cause it was a nice day and I had the window open.

Why in the world would you not tell me that your dog crapped all over and then walk in it, and then smear it all over and leave?????

really threw a wrench in my schedule having to clean that mess up!

Some people!
  • k2p1e
    Miniature Member
    • Jan 2007

i had msomeone come in for a nail clip...I came out and saw a woman standing there with a great big huge white mixed breed dog and abut 7 piles of dog ****!! The shop stunk so bad...she then turned and denied it was her dogs! I explained to her that she was the first person in this morning and it is very fresh...turn and the dog was crapping again! She tried denying it again and I had to ask her to leave cause I needed to get it cleaned up...she then told me my shop smelled! ugh!! it was a pure insanity moment!

Comment

• odette
      Standard Member & Club 1,000
      • Aug 2008

Angie you need to tell the mother what he did so he can be properly chewed out ! I hope she will be angry he would do such a thing.
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

• pooh13
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by k2p1e View Post
        i had msomeone come in for a nail clip...I came out and saw a woman standing there with a great big huge white mixed breed dog and abut 7 piles of dog ****!! The shop stunk so bad...she then turned and denied it was her dogs! I explained to her that she was the first person in this morning and it is very fresh...turn and the dog was crapping again! She tried denying it again and I had to ask her to leave cause I needed to get it cleaned up...she then told me my shop smelled! ugh!! it was a pure insanity moment!
        LMAO.. ok sorry I just had to laugh because it wasn't my shop (snickering here).I would have had to inform the woman of my shop smells bad your dog is pooping all over it ........lmao

Comment

• Pixie
          Grand Champion & Club 5,000
          • Jan 2007

Oh, I would have been sooooooo mad! Might have even charged her more for the clean up. Let her take it out of her sons hide!!!!!
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

• Smart-n-Pretty
            Grand Champion & Club 5,000
            • Sep 2007

Originally posted by pooh13 View Post
            LMAO.. ok sorry I just had to laugh because it wasn't my shop (snickering here).I would have had to inform the woman of my shop smells bad your dog is pooping all over it ........lmao
            After she leaves gather all the poop in a paper bag, go to her house, leave it on her front step, set it on fire, ring the bell & hide around the corner. LMBO!
            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

• puppy love
              • Aug 2008

Yep, I'd have to tell his Mom so that she would realize that her son was very inconsiderate and tracked poop all over your shop entrance & stairs and then did not at least have the common courtesy to offer to clean it up or at least tell you about it. She needs to know what a brat he was and hopefully give him a firm lesson in manners!

Comment

• RPS
                • Oct 2009

I dont know where I saw it or at what show... Had a t-shirt... simple statement... "POOP OCCURS"

ROFL

Sorry, I know it is not funny at the time but one has to admit in our business.. it can really be a ***** day sometimes....!

Comment

Working...
                X