Sitting here waiting for Miss Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sitting here waiting for Miss Pearl

The mini poodle that I used to walk and groom before her and her momma moved back to Texas...

Her momma is dropping her off for a visit and haircut while her momma goes to the beauty salon and visits old co-workers and thier off to Albany for her momma's new job.

How exciting she hasn't been groomed since January so I have my work cut out for me.

Exciting

Pearl's momma has to come to CT from NY for appointments every six weeks or so I get to see and groom and spend an afternoon with Miss Pearl.

Yeah.

Comment

How nice for you both. You get to stay in touch with Miss Pearl. Did Mom say how long she had these appointments?
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Crazy View Post
        How nice for you both. You get to stay in touch with Miss Pearl. Did Mom say how long she had these appointments?
        No I didn't ask how many times she'd be out this way as long as I get to see them a few times. She actually has to drive 2 hours out of her way to bring her here.

Comment

See if I can get the pics to load

She was quite comfy visiting at our house, made herself at home and fell in love with hubby.
          Attached Files

Comment

Pearl is an absolute doll!! I can understand why you're so pleased to see her!

Comment

Working...
            X