Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kittens now 11 days old

Hi All,

Thought I would give you an update on the little kittens I took in on St. Patrick's day. There were three little kittens that had been rejected by their mother right after being born. The "Girls" Emily (black kitten) and Patty (brown tabby) are doing well and have doubled their weight. The little male, Clover, became listless and depressed on Sunday evening and died, in my hands, on Monday morning at 3:34 am.

Here are a couple photos of the girls. They have their eyes open and are starting to explore their little space. They were very considerate last night and let me get 4.5 hours sleep before waking me to be fed.

Little Emily loves belly rubs and purrs as soon as I start rubbing. Patty is the talker. She has an opinion on everything and will let me know when anything isn't quite to her liking. Click image for larger version

Name:	Emily and Patty 1&#.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.2 KB
ID:	1134090Click image for larger version

Name:	Emily and Patty 1&#.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1134091
    "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Awww! They are adorable!

Sorry the little boy didn't make it. The girls are very cute!

Comment

Saweet! sorry the boy didn't make it, you tried, more than the peeps that abandoned them.
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Very sorry to hear about the boy but those girls are going to make great pets. I have 2 cat that I got 7yrs ago at 3wks of age and they are more like dogs than cats in their behavoir its great.

Comment

That is so sad that the little boy didn't make it. But good news to hear about the girls! They are so cute!

Comment

Aw!! What cute little pusses they are. So sorry about the wee boy.

Comment

Working...
            X