Cute and funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cute and funny

Saw this on my local news so I went searching for the clip of it to show you all. Don't be afraid for the dog. The judge only sentence him to obedience classes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAc9k7vJ9Zk

those big funny looking dogs are really good at playin tugs.

Comment

Oh my gosh that was funny thanks for sharing I liked when the tan dog was looking around like it didn't know what it should do .

Comment

LMAO!
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

LMBO!
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

That was good!

LMAO! Thanks for posting it.

Comment

welcome to my town!!!

hey guys this happened one town over from us. thought ya might want the rest of the story. officer was sittin in his car when it started to shake. he relized this dog,named winston, pit/boxer. was rippin his car up. winston had already chew the tires off two other cars after escaping from his fenced yard along with his buds. officer pepper sprayed him then used his tazer. winston riped the tazer probes out of his skin and continued to eat the car!!! he never turned on any humans, but at first the owners were going to have him put down because they were afraid of what might do in the future. i guess they changed thier tune sense he is now a major celebrity around here, lol. crazy world, crazy people, big ol'crazy dog!

Comment

It actually made our morning new this morning as the dog just "got out of jail". LOL

Comment

Makes you wonder ii they gave him the 'wrong" chew toy. Betcha he destroys his chew toys they need to find him some old fire hose it should be a good toy for him. Hilarious video!

Comment

Originally posted by HOTW View Post
                    Makes you wonder ii they gave him the 'wrong" chew toy. Betcha he destroys his chew toys they need to find him some old fire hose it should be a good toy for him. Hilarious video!
                    I wonder what kind of chew toys the zoo uses?
                    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by HOTW View Post

Or put some peanut butter on a tire.

Comment

Working...
                      X