Tattoos on humans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoos on humans!

Just wondering if any of you have tattoos related to grooming and/or dogs/cats? I'd love to see some ideas, so please post pics!

I have two pawprints on my wrist. I took an actual stamp of my dog's paw and then just kind of stylized it to make it interesting. I also have two fantasy style wolves on my ankle and I'm planning to get a tattoo laid out in a similar manner of a poodle and a pitbull on my other ankle.
    Attached Files

Comment

I have One so far

I have a purple paw print on my inner ankle
      Funny you posted this ..tommorow(hope if the artist is'nt running late ) I am getting a tattoo of a poodley kind <<grin>> it my b day present from my hubby.Although he has no ink I have 4 and this will make 5. He figures that's an easy present that he does'nt have to shop for. This is 2nd tat in a year he bought for me
      I will post pics after I get it , she is gonna be cute cute

Comment

I DO!!!

I had my son put paw prints on my back should blade, I can cover it if I don't want it seen.

But, I probably would have never had one if my son didn't start taking an interest in Tattooing. So, we came up with something basic for him and he did a good job.

That was after he did all the reading and learning how to sterlize his equipment and practicing on pig skin, oranges etc....and he asked me to be his first real ginuea pig, Gee what we wouldnt' do for our kids. No, he's not a kid he's 21, but will always be my little boy!

How many others are out there???????

Comment

I have the word "tiger" in thai on my shoulder blade (nickname when I lived there) but I don't think I will be getting any more ink until after I have children. I have seen a few stretched tats and its not a pretty look.

Comment

I posted this last year...
            Attached Files
            "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Not YET, but I have an appt in a couple months to get a portrait of my dog on my back! It's going to be a picture of him smiling and I'm going to bring him and have my friend sketch in his personal paw prints. I can't WAIT, I've wanted this for years!
              There are 3 different kinds of people in this world: Dog people, cat people, and rational people who don't have a problem liking two things at the same time.

Comment

Love tattoos!

I have a tattoo of my deceased kitty's name in a heart with wings. His name was Guinness, luckily I've not had to explain my love for the beer!!!

I have one that's drawn up but just gotta make the appointment! I was considering getting a pair of scissors done on my hand, I think hand tattoos are gorgeous, if done right. But I'm opting for this(but not on my hand!!!!). Grooming has been my career from the beginning and i cant imagine doing anything else. I'll include pics of both!
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cburnett565 View Post
                  I DO!!!

I had my son put paw prints on my back should blade, I can cover it if I don't want it seen.

But, I probably would have never had one if my son didn't start taking an interest in Tattooing. So, we came up with something basic for him and he did a good job.

That was after he did all the reading and learning how to sterlize his equipment and practicing on pig skin, oranges etc....and he asked me to be his first real ginuea pig, Gee what we wouldnt' do for our kids. No, he's not a kid he's 21, but will always be my little boy!

How many others are out there???????
                  Wow, what cool mom you are!

I have a goldfish over my left shoulder blade. I don't have a good picture of it, but it's a very ornate calico colored fish w/ telescope eyes and long flowing fins.

Comment

I have one tattoo, but it's not related to dogs or grooming or anything (it's a dragon on my chest) but I am planning my next one to be doggy related... just haven't fixed on a design yet! These ones are all great!!!

Comment

I have a yin/yang (SP?) with one side having a paw print, the other having a hand print

Comment

I have an ankle band (not quite finished yet): here it is....

My youngest daughter is a very very talented artist and she designed it and did the tattoo.......as soon as she fully recovers we will finish it. It is going to be a cartoon strip kinda.....
                        Attached Files
                        <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

Comment

Other stuff not dog stuff but funny was thinking of something down that line. Hey Cutiepiesbysarah, the white in your tat is outstanding! Usually it doesn't hold up.

Comment

I have 4 pawprints on my foot representing my baby girls! I need to get it fixed up though. I had to resize the pic so much I don't even know if you will be able to see it. I don't remember having to make pics that small before...
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PawsBdd View Post
                              Other stuff not dog stuff but funny was thinking of something down that line. Hey Cutiepiesbysarah, the white in your tat is outstanding! Usually it doesn't hold up.
                              That was the next day. I don't even remember it being that white! It has definitely faded. It looks kinda peachy now. BOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X