Ug...I'm so tired!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ug...I'm so tired!

I am so dang tired. Last weekend I went to a dog show and I've been working everyday since...going on 10 days as of tomorrow. I was hoping to have a day to recoup from the dog show...but that didn't happen. Spring break has been crazy busy and we thought it would slow down this week...but NOPE. I know I shouldn't complain, I could use the income. I'm just so freakin' tired!!!

Sorry, just had to vent.

I feel for ya! I have a dog show this weekend and in addition to grooming at the shop, I am getting my 2 Kuvasz and 2 Poms ready for the ring. What a long week it is going to be and I am already beat. Plus, the show is almost 3 hours from my house so my friend is staying the weekend and we are driving to Anchorage Friday, Sat and Sunday. With ringtimes at 10:00 am, means we have to leave the house by 6:30 or 7:00 am for the drive. Ugh, I am NOT looking forward to that. I was smart though and took next Monday off so I could recoup after the shows.
    I hope you get some rest!

Comment

Yeah you just gotta take the day after the show off or you will be running on fumes! Wind just keep thinking of all the money your making to keep you going. Hopefully you did well at the show too.
      Fur I dont know how you do it cause that is a lot of work.. 2 Kuvasz?.. bet the poms will be a pleasure after that. Im watching my friend's toy poodle special and I have to wash him Wed, and Have to get my mini ready Thursday, then we are driving up on Fri. Im so glad that we are staying with a friend in Anchorage. I dont know how you can manage driving so many hours each day.. At first I was gonna give you a hard time about 3 hours until I realized in my tired state that you are doing it each day lol. Our ring time is 1045 sat and 900 sun. Good luck, and see you there!

Comment

I know that feeling, You get up and go, go, go all day and then you get home and collapse. It's good to be busy but sometimes.....
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

I know how you feel. Worked all week last week and then spent the weekend at a flyball tournament, my Pippin earned his 10K title, the first Puli to ever do so! I work this week and then off to a 4 day dog show.

Kat

Comment

I feel the same here. Being busy is a bless but sometime your mind and body just can't take it any more. I am on Spring break this week with my family. I was so stressed out before we left because I worked all day and didn't have time to pick up the house and packed. I almost didn't want to go but I realized that my oldest daughter will be off to college in 2 years and I should spend this precious time with my kids. I don't want to think about when I get back, I am already tired just to see my appointment book. Hang in there! Take a day off when you can, it will help you recharge.

Comment

Originally posted by ladyscarletthawk View Post
              Yeah you just gotta take the day after the show off or you will be running on fumes! Wind just keep thinking of all the money your making to keep you going.
              Yes, the thought of getting a couple of nice big pay checks is keeping me going....

Hopefully I'll be able to take Sunday off.

Thanks ya'll for understanding.

Comment

Working...
              X