Business Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Plan

I'm seeking local EDC funding to open a home-based grooming shop. A business plan is required and while it won't be that involved it does require certain information. Does anyone know a website that provides free formats for business plans, because having one professionally prepared is quite expensive. Thanks.

Grooming Business in a Box

Originally posted by kookanana View Post
    I'm seeking local EDC funding to open a home-based grooming shop. A business plan is required and while it won't be that involved it does require certain information. Does anyone know a website that provides free formats for business plans, because having one professionally prepared is quite expensive. Thanks.
    I think you have to remember that you get what you pay for, free is not always free. I looked and looked and started on a free business plan it was a waste of time. I finally purchased Grooming Business in a Box, it's a lot of work but in the end clearly it will be worth it. You want to do this one time and right, not keep going back to find more information they will ask for.

Comment

"The Box" is very affordable for what you get. And as an added bonus, you will learn how to run your business.

Comment

Working...
      X