tear stains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tear stains

What is the best product for tear stains?

I have several products on hand that I've used regularly before. But I almost exclusively use SpaLavishes blueberry facial scrub now. I think this stuff is wonderful!!!

Comment

I am using Eye Envy currently. So far it's better than Diamond Eye.

Comment

I also use the Spa Lavish Blueberry Facial.

Comment

We use both the Blueberry facial and offer the Eye Envy. All dogs get a blueberry facial, it reduces stains and is tearless. We offer Eye Envy as an add-on: they come in everyday for 5 days (for only 10 minutes) and I charge $75, then after the initial we charge $5 for maintenance up-keep with each groom.

Comment

I didn't know

the blueberry facials are with a purpose, other than for a feel/smell good. Hmmm. might check that out, though I hadn't because I don't like blueberries or their smell.
            Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I had the blueberry facial in my hand the other day too but put it back until I ask you guys what you think. Well got to go shopping....thanks

Comment

eye stain? blueberry facial

We have been doing the blueberry facials the last few weeks, for a 5.00 premium. I am very pleased with them; will see howmany people repeat. I see and smell a big difference in those stinky faces.
                Deidre

Comment

Originally posted by milhasavilla View Post
                  I have several products on hand that I've used regularly before. But I almost exclusively use SpaLavishes blueberry facial scrub now. I think this stuff is wonderful!!!
                  I've never heard of this product before. Can you tell me where I can purchase it from. TIA

Comment

Why Blueberry Facials?

Because: brown stains around mouth and tear stains are caused by oxidization when the saliva/tears hit the air and fur. Blueberries contain the highest percentage of Anti-oxidants, this is why it lightens the stains...naturally.

I researched Blueberry facials, many companies sell this type of products but do your research. Many companies use a bluing agent and blueberry scent buy the products that CONTAIN REAL blueberries. It will do the job in a holistic way and be safer for all skin types.

Comment

Originally posted by Gracy Rose View Post
                      Why Blueberry Facials?

Because: brown stains around mouth and tear stains are caused by oxidization when the saliva/tears hit the air and fur. Blueberries contain the highest percentage of Anti-oxidants, this is why it lightens the stains...naturally.

I researched Blueberry facials, many companies sell this type of products but do your research. Many companies use a bluing agent and blueberry scent buy the products that CONTAIN REAL blueberries. It will do the job in a holistic way and be safer for all skin types.
                      So what brand do you suggest???

Comment

Eye Envy and Angels Eyes. Both are VERY effective. Eye Envy is topical and Angels Eyes is a supplement. Have to be consistant with any product. The Blueberry Facial and the Lavish Blueberry/Vanilla Facial are semi effective and I use and sell all these items in my salon.

Comment

spalavishyourpet.com

Originally posted by Woof_x_2 View Post
                          I've never heard of this product before. Can you tell me where I can purchase it from. TIA
                          spalavishyourpet.com - they have shampoo's, conditioners and colognes as well. All seem to be good products. I don't really have alot of time to do many hours of research on how to make my own holistic scrubs and such or the actual time it takes to make them, yet I am equally finicky about what I use in my Salon. I have built up a reputation and highly value my client's trust. I believe SpaLavishes' blueberry facial scrub is wonderful in all the ways they claim. It may not be a cure all for every issue, but I trust the product and for me, it works well for stains and odors and I have not heard anything negative back from my clients plus none of the dogs in my Salon, that get the scrub, have had any adverse reactions. Secondly, the price is right. All the reps I've spoken with there are not pushy and were very willing to answer every and all questions. So if you're not sure and have specific concerns or questions, just ask. If you decide to order it, let me know what you think of it after you use it.

Comment

Originally posted by bitty View Post
                            Eye Envy and Angels Eyes. Both are VERY effective. Eye Envy is topical and Angels Eyes is a supplement. Have to be consistant with any product. The Blueberry Facial and the Lavish Blueberry/Vanilla Facial are semi effective and I use and sell all these items in my salon.
                            I'm really not comfortable with using anything that contains an antibiotic for a purely cosmetic problem. While the low dose may be safe for the animal, even long term, the overuse of antibiotics is the reason we now have so many antibiotic resistent bacteria. It's gotten to the point that the antibiotics required to combat infection are almost as deadly as the bacteria.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                              I'm really not comfortable with using anything that contains an antibiotic for a purely cosmetic problem. While the low dose may be safe for the animal, even long term, the overuse of antibiotics is the reason we now have so many antibiotic resistent bacteria. It's gotten to the point that the antibiotics required to combat infection are almost as deadly as the bacteria.
                              Which ones have anitbiotics in them? That response makes a lot of sense. Thanks.

Tammy in Utah
                              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

Working...
                              X