I love this time of year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love this time of year

It seems Spring has Sprung here in So Calif. Beautiful weather, which means that all my regulars are all starting to get their summer cuts. I love this time of year....

Scott

You read my mind, Mr. Scott! I thought winter was never gonna end, but the last few days we've had beautiful blue skies and temps in the lower 70's. The robins have returned (and I think I saw a Cedar Waxwing the other day!) and best of all are the spring bulbs, specifically the daffodils! In the town of Paradise (a stunning 9 mile drive from Chico), they have planted over 60,000 daffodil bulbs alongside the Skyway, one of only 2 roads into or out of town. If you like flowers, check out the link:

http://daffodilsacrosstheridge.shutterfly.com/
    Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
    George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Well the robins are here in throngs, the daffodils are blooming so are the fruit trees.... and we got 3 hrs of sleet, now snow up to 12 inches predicted,,, first day of spring my frozen fanny. lol
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

It was a beautiful week, green grass, was outside all day. The dogs loved the beautiful weather, it was perfect!..until it snowed.

Comment

I love the first day of spring too, but my clients my love it so much they forgot their standing appointments, grrrrr!

Had two today and two yesterday. Now, I'm for enjoying a beautiful day, but don't forget your darned appointment!

It was beautiful here today and after the winter we've had, it was very much welcomed I can totally understand why people would prefer to work in their yard or go for a drive, so it's not that big of a deal, but I just wished they'd have called. I could have been enjoying the day myself or filled their slots since I'm booked every Saturday until the 17th of April.

Comment

This is Bee's Daffodil Beautification Project.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by PuppyFluffer View Post
              That is so cool!

Comment

I am happy too, I was getting a bit sick of the rain, even though I know we desperately needed it ALL. We got to see an egret feeding in the creek that borders our house every night for a week. Now we have the wasps, yuck. The wild lavender, sage and thyme are all in bloom and when Dickens come home from his wanderings, he smells SOOOO good! I pick him up and bury my face in his fluffy fur and just sniff! Unfortunately, my hubby's parking space is under the pear tree and all the birds are hanging out in the blooms and pooping on his car. The joys of nature, lol.

Comment

It snowed here yesterday.

Comment

People here like to let their pets fur grow out really long in the winter, they have been coming in for baths and brush outs but won't let me cut it off until now, there is something so rewarding about taking a really shaggy dog and finishing with a much shorter cleaner looking dog. Especially when you first take the clippers to that long coat. Its almost like the dog is relieved to have a shorter coat or something.

Comment

Working...
                    X