Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just put my best friend of 13 years down. She is in Doggie Heaven...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just put my best friend of 13 years down. She is in Doggie Heaven...

Dang..... This is soooooooooooooooooooo hard...My protector, my friend, my companion, my confidant.... My heart is broken....

Good bye Harley-girl ---- until we meet again...
    Attached Files

I'm very sorry for your loss. I just put my 13 year old down a couple weeks ago and I know what you are going through, it gets easier with time. Try to remember the happy times you two had together and how special she was.

Comment

I'm so sorry, it never gets any easier and I know the grief and pain you're feeling. Know that she's in a better place, free of the infirmities of old age.

I show and raise standard long hair dachsies - in the past 4 years we've lost 8 of them. Seven were over 14 years old, we lost one (my heart dog) to cancer. Three of those came back to us when they were older due to family circumstances. The joy they give us...the pain is intense when they leave...

Comment

I'm so sorry...it is very difficult. She was beautiful.
        don't find yourself up a creek without a poodle.

Comment

My sympathies to you during this difficult time. You did a very kind and courageous thing for your friend when she needed you most.

(((HUGS)))

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss. It's never easy to let them go and we all know how painful it is. Try to remember the 13 years of joy she brought to you.
            ~*~Robin~*~
            "In a perfect world, every dog would have a home and every home would have a dog."

Comment

So sorry. I just had to put one of mine down too recently. Just keep thinking of the things that brought a smile to your face. I'm sure there were many in all those years. I was thinking of making a collage of my 2 poodles. I lost them both and thought it might be a good way to remember both. Maybe you could do something like that. Every time you look at it, it will remind you of the joy and happiness you had with your dog.
              just know that I am thinking of you.

Comment

Originally posted by puppy love View Post
                My sympathies to you during this difficult time. You did a very kind and courageous thing for your friend when she needed you most.

(((HUGS)))

I couldn't have said it better.

Comment

My Condolences

You are FAR braver than I. I am getting near that point with my Sweet Zoe and it's pains me to think of my life without her. Everyone here is right about remembering the good times you shared. Your dog knew that you loved her and in the end that's all that really matters.

Love never dies, you take it with you.

My Sincerest Sympathies to you for your loss

Comment

I feel your pain. She looks like she was a sweet girl. HUGS

Comment

Oh, she looks so sweet.
                      You will see her again- but , I am very sorry for your loss.
                      Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                      www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Working...
                      X