The saddest sweetest dog movie you have to see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The saddest sweetest dog movie you have to see

I just watched the movie Hachiko , this movie was based on a true story and I literally cried through half of it.Pull up a chair and a box of tissues .

Both me and my fiance cried!!! It was so sad

Comment

i also cried through the whole thing (alone, my b/c fell asleep, lol). Although it was very sad, i hated the movie, that poor dog, none of those people deserved its love (i like the real story better)

Comment

I know nothing about it

but jeepers I'm sure not going to watch it after that introduction. Phew.
        Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

I refuse to watch it because I know it'll tear me up. I cry over those animal rescue commercials with Sarah Mclachlan. I cried over a Futurama episode kinda like that movie where Frye is talking about his dog and how when he disappeared the dog probably forgot all about him, but then they show the dog coming back to the pizza shop where he worked, waiting in the snow and rain for his owner who never came back. I cried over I Am Legend when his dog turns into a zombie dog. I just can't watch stuff like that without crying my eyes out.

Comment

Going to avoid this one like the plague,,,no way I am up for a true story where a dog is mistreated. I am a big mush...Uhuh-nowaynohow.
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by ashk36 View Post
              I refuse to watch it because I know it'll tear me up. I cry over those animal rescue commercials with Sarah Mclachlan. I cried over a Futurama episode kinda like that movie where Frye is talking about his dog and how when he disappeared the dog probably forgot all about him, but then they show the dog coming back to the pizza shop where he worked, waiting in the snow and rain for his owner who never came back. I cried over I Am Legend when his dog turns into a zombie dog. I just can't watch stuff like that without crying my eyes out.
              Urgh - I love futurama but have ony seen that episode twice as it has me bawling. Even the husband won't watch it. It is a beautifully done episode but ouch! My heart!

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                Going to avoid this one like the plague,,,no way I am up for a true story where a dog is mistreated. I am a big mush...Uhuh-nowaynohow.
                No this dog was not mistreated what so ever, He was truly loved and the dog returned his love and loyalty long after his owners passing ... its the love and devotion shown in this film that makes you cry ..

Comment

Did watch the movie....twice....and yep cried both times. I thought it was a fantastic movie, in the extras on the DVD it explains abit about Akitas which I thought was wonderful. Richard Gear or however you spell his name was talking about how he had to meet the dogs months before shooting to get some sort of bond with the Akitas.

Will recommend it to all, and agree the dog was loved by all not abused at all in that film.

Trish

Comment

Working...
                  X