• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's worse than anal glands?

Anal glands...with worms.

EWWW EW EW EW EW!

Anal glands with worms in your hair....
    "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Anal glands with worms in your bra. Or dangling from your earring...
      Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
      George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Cat anal glands are the worst! I'm not very fond of little un-neutered poodles humping my arm to a happy ending either!

Comment

Anal glands that get on your mouth.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
          People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

How bout hundreds of wiggly tapeworm segments splatting on you HV'ing a dog with a BIG tape.? Yucky!!!!
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

Comment

eewwwwwww!

I just threw up in my mouth a little! LOL Just kidding!

Comment

Poodleluv OMG that happened to me too...that gave me the hebies for days!

Comment

Oh My

I am so grossed out but i can't stop laughing. Something is wrong w/us!!!

Comment

Trying to grab hold of something hanging off a cocker butt, only to have it wiggle and escape back inside the cocker butt, eeeeeeeeeeeeu

Comment

I knew you guys would understand!! Hahah! It was so disgusting...and those little worms went everywhere! Fortunately, he was in the bath. I definitely would have puked if it had been while I was drying him! Oh man...splat!

Comment

ummm...

today, I expressed anals on a dachsund... he kept trying to get to his "backend" before I could express them - so I figured the pressure must have been really bothering him... ummmm no - he wanted to taste IT!!! BLAH!!! It takes alot to make me gag - and that sure did!!

Comment

Oh yeah I get that a lot. Another gross gag-worthy situation: a gorgeous shih-tzu whose owner puts fish oil in her food. The first time she came in I used Double K Ultimate, Kenic Supra, AND South Bark BB Facial and I could not get rid of the smell. She came in the other day and you can't even brush her without your hands smelling fishy.

Comment

You guys are such pansies. There are sooooo many things worse than anal glands with worms, anal glands getting everywhere, etc.

My favorite story involves my brother-in-law, who is a large animal vet, a cow farmer, his teenaged daughter, and a clean-out channel that goes the length of the barn, behind the cow stantions. It happened years ago, and I don't think the daughter has forgive either one of them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                              You guys are such pansies. There are sooooo many things worse than anal glands with worms, anal glands getting everywhere, etc.

My favorite story involves my brother-in-law, who is a large animal vet, a cow farmer, his teenaged daughter, and a clean-out channel that goes the length of the barn, behind the cow stantions. It happened years ago, and I don't think the daughter has forgive either one of them yet.
                              Okay Enquiring minds need to know! Now, Dish Helly ! LOL
                              "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                              Quote:Cath

Comment

Working...
                              X