X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenneversage64
    replied
    Love the pics!

The hats are cute. Recently I groomed two shih Tzus with a new groom idea. I braided the long ears and they looked so cute. I also trimmed the breards a lot and made them lore puppy-faced. She loved it and so did the G daughter who is about five.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Thanks everyone for the comments.

The cat in the sink is my daughters new cat. I had been in the bathroom and saw him laying there. Thought I'd get my camera but decided against it...figured by the time I had the camera he would be gone. My daughter called me almost 10 min. later asking me to bring the camera. That silly cat was still there in the sink!!! I was shocked and amazed. He is a very friendly kitty, and it looks like he has made himself right at home too. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Jadenlea
    replied
    Haha I love the st pattys day shih best

Leave a comment:

• DaisyMae
    replied
    Very nice pictures, your poodle is just gorgeous.

Leave a comment:

• 4Sibes
    replied
    Originally posted by Pixie View Post
    I just hate it when I have to learn new things, at least where the computer is concerned. I'm having trouble just getting around on this new board.
    I hear you. I'm just mizzer-bull too, but I think it's my computer.

I LOVE "a cat in a sink"...it's my fav. First Runner-up is the nasty leprechaun disguised as a glaring lil Poodle....the look on his face is quite priceless.

Good luck w/ the Lacey situation...I've been following it, and feeling for you. She really does look pretty, you've done a nice job on her coat...too bad the anger management is such an issue. Definitely NOT worth losing a Panda over. Poor Panda...she's endangered.

Leave a comment:

• kated
    replied
    Good job!

Nice pics! Lacey is a beauty! Someone will want to adopt her.

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    replied
    Oh, I'm so impressed with myself!! LOL I was actually able to do it!

Yes it really is too bad that Lacey doesn't want just a friendship with Panda instead of having her for dinner.

Haven't add any one show any interest in her yet, no phone calls.

Leave a comment:

• RudyRoo
    replied
    I love your St Paddy decorations! I forgot all about it. Too bad Lacy wants to eat your Pom, she is so pretty!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pixie
    started a topic Here goes nothin'!!

Here goes nothin'!!

I'm trying to learn how to loaded pics with this new arrangement. I just hate it when I have to learn new things, at least where the computer is concerned. I'm having trouble just getting around on this new board. But I'm learning....slowly.
    Hopefully it worked. I've included a couple of Lacey, a cat in a sink, and a couple of grooms that I've done during this month.
    Attached Files
Working...
X