OT- So excited about my loldog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- So excited about my loldog!

I don't know how many of you are familiar with loldogs and lolcats...basically pictures of animals with captions but I browse icanhascheezburger and ihasahotdog pretty frequently. They're ran by a local Seattle company. I was very excited today when the company contacted me asking if they could use a picture that I uploaded of my Calypso on their site for a line of greeting cards they're putting out! They're sending me all the info today so I can look it over. I'm just very excited about my girl's little piece of fame.

I attached the picture. Not familiar with the new system so hopefully it works!
    Attached Files

do you know what the caption is going to be?

Comment

Wow, that is exciting

I love those things, they make me smile all the time.
      Or laugh out loud when nobody knows what I am laughing at makes them wonder!
      You will have to let us know of the line they want to use and if you decide to go for it!
      I think that is a great thing

Congrats

Comment

She's SOOOOO cute "dressed" that way

hummmm, wonder what she will have to say on the card, hehe

Comment

She looks so pretty! She's going to be famous!

Comment

That is so cute, I'm curious to know what the caption will say, too. I love those websites, but I feel like the biggest nerd ever when I'm looking at them. I always thought my mom's chihuahua, Tiki, would be great for one of those as well. Especially these pics...
            Attached Files

Comment

Um, I'm not sure what the caption would be. She was on the front page of icanhascheezburger.com for a while. I can't remember exactly what the caption was but it was something like, "George really regretted going out drinking with the cat last night". I'll let y'all know as soon as I do.

Comment

This is the link to the captioned one that was popular: http://ihasahotdog.com/2009/07/07/fu...tted-drinking/

Comment

Working...
                X