beautiful day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beautiful day

what a beautiful day today is. took my dogs out for a walk with my brand new handheld cattle prod. complete with gen-u-ine leather strap.
    Certified Master Pet Tech Pet CPR, First Aid and Care Instructor
    "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Just out of curiosity (need) where would one get one of those and how much do they run?
    Lisa VanVleet, RVT

Comment

$50 at tractor supply center. i would imagine an agway would have them. they run on 2 9 volt batteries.
      "Compassion will cure more sins than condemnation." Henry Ward Beecher US Congregational Minister 1813-1887

Comment

Good for you wrkn, try ranchers, or any farm type supply. They are very intimidating ! Got zapped once, not pleasant. Rained today, but yesterday it was glorious, dogs and I spent hours at the park, even the pup was tired, , good day.
        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

OK. I'm officially getting worried. Every message since last Friday from you....has included the word "cattle prod". Should we be thinking about an intervention for you?
          Important question...where is the cattle prod when you go to bed at night? That will be the determining factor.
          You are just itchin to use it...aren't you?
          Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

ROLF!!!!!!!
            Yes, it was a beautiful day....
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by 4Sibes View Post
              OK. I'm officially getting worried. Every message since last Friday from you....has included the word "cattle prod". Should we be thinking about an intervention for you?
              Important question...where is the cattle prod when you go to bed at night? That will be the determining factor.
              You are just itchin to use it...aren't you?
              I'm just waiting for a certain somebody to piss me off enough!. Shouldn't take too long.

Comment

I received the official announcement last night.

Remember my Sis and her woes w/ "Twinkle" being attacked by all these off-lead dogs while on her walks?

Well, Sis sent an email to the effect that she is the proud new owner of a retractable "stun baton", that with the push of a button...extends to several feet and immediately begins zapping as long as the trigger is being held down. And...it has a flashlight built in, so she can even zap at night if need be. Pretty exciting stuff huh?

Comment

LOL I should get one to keep at work, for those PIA clients ...

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                    I'm just waiting for a certain somebody to piss me off enough!. Shouldn't take too long.
                    I can see it now News headline) groomer takes cattle prod to customer .. lol

Comment

its not the clients that irritate me enough to get the cattle prod out.

Comment

Originally posted by workingchihuahua View Post
                        its not the clients that irritate me enough to get the cattle prod out.
                        "Somebody" needs to write her own "signature" found on her own posts...on the blackboard 100 times. WChi...gimme those 9 Volts, (and the spares) right now!

It was cracking me up that anyone clicking on this "beautiful day" thread to find some sunshine and warmth, will instead find it full of things like electrocution and devices by which to accomplish that end.

Zap on my friends, lol!

Comment

Working...
                        X