Ahem New Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahem New Rules

No one may post puppy birth announcements with out pics ! It has been brought to our attention that it is cruel the rest of the board , ........slinking out of range......... O.k, wheres the pics?!
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

LOL! Too true! We are dying for pic people!
    My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Originally posted by odette View Post
      No one may post puppy birth announcements with out pics !
      Here, here! I second that new rule.
      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Yep. Me, too.
        Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
        George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Amendment to Odette's new rules

I propose the following amendment to the new rule if the following conditions are met
          1. Owner of bitch and puppy lumps too dumb,and exhausted to figure out the new posting doodad.
          2. If the exceptions are met as noted in amendment #1 above, said owner of puppy lumps does agree to forwith and as expediently as possible on 0 hours sleep post the pics and vids on e-groomer which is much easier. and notify all present here on the forum.
          3. Above mentioned breeder of these puppy lumps,can,and will at any time cause other forum members to view hundreds of pics of these undistinquishable puppy lumps till you are all bored to sleep!
          "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
          Quote:Cath

Comment

Too funny!

OMG- I am so sorry- if you are including me! I forgot but this reminded me! Here ya go!!!!!
            Attached Files
            Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
            www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
              OMG- I am so sorry- if you are including me! I forgot but this reminded me! Here ya go!!!!!
              I'm jealous Windy! Your puppy lumps are much more interesting than mine (all black) LOL Just kidding they are lovely healthy looking pups Congrats!
              "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
              Quote:Cath

Comment

Windy...those are just adorable! I think my fav is the second to the last, the little red with the white stripe on the face. Soooo cute.
                "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                Diane

Comment

ooooo they are the cutest things.

Comment

Windyway....I want a puppy!

Comment

Originally posted by windywaycavaliers View Post
                      Here ya go!!!!!
                      Thank you very much for the quick attachment of photo....I feel I can work today without the twitchy puppy fix need ;-)
                      "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Windy that little tri 2nd from the left is sooooo cute! I want a puppy!
                        My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

Those puppies are so adorable!

Comment

Tooomcute! Love the redone. Poo we'll let it got his time, just sleep andfigure it out.
                            ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Windy,
                              Way too cute! I want to see a pic of second pup from rights backside, he looks like he striped or sumthin?
                              Adorable all.

Comment

Working...
                              X