1000 Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 Posts

I actualy lived long enough to see it! I guess it pays to be opinionated. lol I will 107 before 5000! The tee should arrive just as it gets hotter-n-hades here. Soo all is well in my world.
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

It pays to be chatty!

I love my tee. I am wearing it today. Congrats!
    "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
    Quote:Cath

Comment

It's such a feeling or accomplishment, isn't it?
      Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
      Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

1000 posts

I guess we must've done it together. Shall we plan something special for us since we'll be (at least) 107 the next time we get to a big mile-marker post? Or will someone else be doing everything for us? (just kidding) Congratulations on all of your opinions!!

sittingpretty

Comment

I just got mine the other day I'm wearing it today also. congrats

Comment

Still waiting

I applied for mine a week or two ago. It also says I am a miniature member, but I have quite a few more than 1,000. I know how busy everyone is there.

THANKS! Now I am A Standard Member>
            Last edited by Jenneversage64; 03-06-10, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I guess I have to be more opinionated?!

But this gives all us new posters something to look forward too, even if it will be next winter!

Comment

Originally posted by sittingpretty View Post
                I guess we must've done it together. Shall we plan something special for us since we'll be (at least) 107 the next time we get to a big mile-marker post? Or will someone else be doing everything for us? (just kidding) Congratulations on all of your opinions!!

sittingpretty
                Lets plan on being the oneryest ol groomers in the ol groomers home! lol Thanks !
                ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Congrats! I'm working hard to get to 500 lol. But apparently not hard enough!
                  My Blog: <a href="http://groomwise.typepad.com/in_the_dogs_house/">In the Dogs' House Groomwise Blog</a>

Comment

[in the interest of supporting the continual battle to Save The Planet by recylceing, Sibes tosses a handful of leftover Halloween confetti in the air and sets free the 11 remaining Stinkbugs imprisoned in her igloo. ]

Congrats Bigmouth. This place would NOT be the same without you. That much is true.
                    Often it's not what you say, but how you say it.

Comment

Congratulations! Welcome to the club!
                      "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Congrats! I'm still waiting on my shirt! I hope it gets here soon - I have shirt envy!
                        I'm really just a little dog in a big dog's body (I really should cut down on those milk bones).

Comment

Wooo HOOO! My shirt is 'in the mail' too! I'm so happy!

Comment

Congrats. I figgered out how to make a halter out of mine.
                            "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
                            People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                              Congrats. I figgered out how to make a halter out of mine.
                              Do you remember what we would do as kids? If you take the bottom and tuck it in the neck you have your own little halter. I pay you ten bucks to wear it at the next show.
                              "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Working...
                              X