New article up on my blog!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New article up on my blog!

..it is a little OT, but still might be something some groomers will feel better from after reading!
    http://groomwise.typepad.com/smartstyling/
    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Through smiles and tears I enjoyed every word. Beautifully written. Thank you!

~ Stacey

Comment

Beautifully written. When my daughter was born (a year ago this month), I felt so guilty for leaving her. My MIL kept her for me at first, and I cried every day on my way to work. We also have two older children, but she was the first I gave birth to, so I didn't have the same experiences from the start. It was so emotionally overwhelming for me. But then my older daughter started softball, and then my son (he plays on a league). Then my son turned 16, which added insurance to our monthly bills.

I can give them the necessities, a yearly vacation, and some extras (we're not rich by any means) because I work. I have to keep reminding myself of that.

It's hard, but your blog put it elequently and beautifully.

Comment

That is beautiful! I feel the same way and often fight the guilt and tears, especially now that I must work 6+ days since my husband hasn't been working F/T for quite some time. My exhaustion only adds to my burden as I am often less than the mom I should be when I am home and we are supposed to have "family time."

I also love the list for your children...so much motherly love in those words. You have 3 lucky little ones in your house because they have you for their Mommy!

sittingpretty

Comment

Working...
        X