Opening soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening soon

I'm opening a shop May 1st this is second store in different city. I am excited about this area and plan to run ads soon.I have had a couple of applications come in already but their references gave them a bad rap.I don't think finding groomers in this area will be a proplem at least I hope not. Would like to know if any shop owners out there have proplems finding help when you need it?

Where are you?

I am in Northern NJ and when I advertised for a part-time groomer, I got NOT ONE response. On the other hand, when I opened, I got an unsolicited resume from someone in town with no experience who thought she could catch on and she was available Tues thru Thurs from 9 to 3. LOL

If I were hiring help, those would be MY hours!

Comment

Hi Dogwashceo, I just got in the door a little while ago and just read your post. New store is opening in the Indianapolis area Greenfield IN. My Richmond store is almost more than I can handle and I have gave up trying to find groomers there I know I never will.There is a school in Indy and alot of groomers to I think I might have found one but hope to interview more.
      After this store is going I plan to close or possibly sell the one in Richmond.
      When you are the only one running a busy shop sometimes you get stretched
      way to thin.

Comment

yea you can find help alright, just not good help lol Im stretched too thin running one shop...I would be insane trying to run 2!!! omg...I would disappear to a cave somewhere! LOL lookn for one now! lol

Comment

dogwashceo

Go to opening soon by Rosse's I think I put a post in the wrong place. Sorry, I'm new to the board and posting.

Comment

Working...
          X