I got these pictures in an email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got these pictures in an email

I thought I'd share I thought they were cute you may have seen them already but i wish I knew where to get these made I've checked and no one around here makes them.
    Attached Files
    "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
    and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
    www.wagmoresalon.com

I showed these same pictures to the florist next to our shop and she said she could make them, had made them before. You may just need to ask your local florist if they can do or have done them before.

Very cute flower idea.

Comment

adorable! So ispinehollows avatar.
      ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

I got those in my email too ,I told hubby next time he buys me flowers( he does that alot) I want puppy dogs too

Comment

Those are excellent. I bet they aren't too hard to do! I have a friend getting surgery soon--I think this would really cheer her up! Thanks for sharing!
          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I have actually attempted to make these out of artificial flowers. They turned out pretty good....I used them as the centerpieces for a local rescue benefit I did last year....I sure wish I had pics of them.
            Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
            Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

A local

flower shop makes even better ones. I LOVE them. I took such a bouquet to the guy who used to run the kennel where I'd keep my dogs sometimes when he was heading out of this world, at 92. He needed a dogto be with him - so it sufficed.
              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

A customer sent us one of those when I worked at my old salon. We kept it out on the front desk and the ustomers loved it. It came out so cute.

Comment

Those are so adorable!

Comment

These are stunning, I have to have em. I'll send them to my florist and see if she can do them! Thanks so much.

Comment

This are Completely adorable, if you find out let us know. How cute!!
                      "No matter how little money and how few possesions you own, having a dog makes you rich." - Louis Sabin

Comment

Working...
                      X