Youngest daughter in a car crash..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Youngest daughter in a car crash..

My youngest child is 22 and she was in a major car crash last night around midnight. PLEASE keep her in your thoughts and prayers. SHe needs them. Her jaw is broken in 4 places and we are waiting on the swelling to go down for them to operate as it is shattered. She also broke her back in one place, but its a small break requiring no treatement....I am taking a brief break from the hospital then going right back. My son is with her right now.....I had a feeling something was going to happen to disrupt this show, this just isnt what I thought would go wrong.
    <a href="http://www.groomwise.typepad.com/grooming_smarter" target="_blank">My Blog</a> The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

I am so sorry to hear this. You seem to be jinxed for shows. Prayers are going your direction.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers to your daughter, you and the entire family!!

Comment

She is quite lucky the back injury is minor and that there are no brain injuries. I hope she recovers as quickly as is possible. Remember to take care of yourself through all of this. I will definitely be praying for her and your family.

Comment

I'm sending healing thoughts your way. (( Hugs ))
          "The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go." ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Oh Debi...I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter.
            My thoughts and prayers are with you and the family for a quick and healthy recovery.
            ~*~*~Shawn, C.M.G.~*~*~
            Apparently common sense isn't all that common
            *~*~emipoo on egroomer*~*~*

Comment

Oh no! I am sending healing thoughts and a prayer right now. My daughter has been hurt before too,it is terrible the anxiety.
              "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
              Quote:Cath

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.

Oh Debi so sorry I'll send good thoughts and prayers her way. We always know when something happens to one of our kids. Take care and get your girl better.
                "I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt,
                and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts." - John Steinbeck
                www.wagmoresalon.com

Comment

I'm so sorry this happened.

My thoughts & prayers are with your daughter and you. May she heal quickly and easily.

Comment

Thoughts and prayers coming from up north. Hope she gets better soon...

Comment

Debi

Hoping for the best for your daughter. My youngest nephew was hit by a car when he was little. Flown by helicopter to Johns Hopkins, was the longest nite of my life.

When you can please update us.

Comment

Sorry your daughter has to go through this, take care of you as best you can, speedy recovery to her.
                        ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

Thinking of you & your daughter and wishing her a speedy recovery! Glad her injuries were not more serious, sounds like her guardian angel was riding with her.

Comment

how terrible!

Sending prayers for your daughters quick recovery.

Comment

Oh, Debi Im so sorry you and your family are going thru this. Sending healing vibes and good thoughts in your direction. Please keep us posted when you can.
                              Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to acquire without meanness.
                              George Sand (1804 - 1876)

Comment

Working...
                              X