X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poodlestar
    replied
    If you haven't already

Read Kevin Trudeau's book, natural cures they don't want you to know about, and talk to a naturopathic physician, regardless of exactly what it is. Most thyroid issues are a result of Fluoride, but my sister, who had a thyroid problem, found that when she went off her birth control, her thyroid improved.

Oh... and drink Goji juice... wonderful stuff.

I wish you all the best.

Leave a comment:

• redbird
    replied
    Thanks everybody

I have to say, other than being spacey (notorious thyroid brainfog) I feel fine.

Working as normal.

I did find a vidio that made me laugh myself silly though.

Just look on that website that shows all those vidios, YOU know the one.

Look up "Bob and Tom joe johnson memory system"

It sure did make ME laugh.

Leave a comment:

• doggydivas
    replied
    So sorry! I am sending positive vibes in your direction....(((hugs)))

Leave a comment:

• odette
    replied
    Glad you are a strong person with a good attitude, it will help you through this. When you need to cry and scream lay it out on us, we will understand and support you. Sorry for this bump in your road, Positive energy coming your way.

Leave a comment:

• windywaycavaliers
    replied
    Redbird I just found this thread. I will keep you in my thoughts and in my prayers steadily, sending you positive energy and strength- you are going to be alright!

Leave a comment:

• tmenne
    replied
    I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Leave a comment:

• I Care
    replied
    My thoughts and prayers out to you.

Leave a comment:

• mylady
    replied
    You certainly have my prayers! You are amazingly strong. As I was reading your post I kept thinking "wow, she is handling everything so well, I wish I could be more like that". We are all here for you should you need us!

Leave a comment:

• RudyRoo
    replied
    I am sorry to hear you are sick, hope things get better real soon, you will be in my prayers.

Leave a comment:

• deberdoo
    replied
    They say a positive attitude makes a world of difference...and it seems like you already have that. I work with a gal that has breast cancer..she's been going through cheomo and radiation over the past year...she comes to work every single day (has not missed a full day...other than to go for appts), she's the one with the good attitude and cheerful spirit...while everyone else is calling in "sick" and complaining about unimportant things. I swear, sometimes I forget she has cancer (except for the fact that she wears scarves to cover her hair loss). She's been such an inspiration...and I know that her attitude has helped her through this. SOOOO....keep your great outlook and know that lots of people are pulling for you...and will be here for you.

Leave a comment:

• Jenneversage64
    replied
    My Prayers are with you also

My very best friend from childhood had Thyroid Cancer and is fine today after her surgery. The hardest part was getting her medication just right. She goes to bed at Nine PM and up at 5AM and exercises and does weight training and is very fit. I hope this too shall be easy to cure. It isn't comforting now, but this will make you stronger in the long run. Not that you aren't strong now, but you will see just how strong you really are. We are here for you. I have heard this isn't the worst cancer to have if it happens to you. You have a lot of support here.

Leave a comment:

• Poodleluv
    replied
    Sending prayer,and positive thoughts to you

When I was very ill from a severe case of Graves disease,I was very lucky that they were able to kill the thyroid with just radiation. Another groomer friend of mine had a thyroid cancer last year,and she is well and working again. I hope you have lots of love and support around you,and that it is one of the less invasive ones. Fight hard. HUGS

Leave a comment:

• Erks
    replied
    Best wishes and stay positive redbird =)

Lucy--what wonderful news about your dad. I am so happy for you =D

Leave a comment:

• PuppyFluffer
    replied
    As a cancer survivor, I can tell you that few things are as scary as that initial diagnosis and the word "cancer" applied to your person. Be strong, educate yourself and be an active participant in your own treatment. Don't be afraid to ask stupid questions (there are none) and dont be afraid to ask for a second opinion.

Sending good wishes and hopes for a rapid recovery.

Leave a comment:

• SiberianLover
    replied
    I'm reaching across the net and giving you a big cyber hug. Like everyone has said, stay positive and keep us updated. Wishing you the best!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X