Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is grosser than getting licked on the back of your front teeth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is grosser than getting licked on the back of your front teeth?

I was sitting here in my warm apartment with freezing rain roaring outside wrapped in a warm "snuggie" type blanket while enjoying a hot cup of Chai tea. My Cock-a-poo (looks like a 20# Golden Doodle) was just bathed yesterday so I was snuggling her and enjoying her soft, curly hair. As I leaned over to kiss her on top of her curly head she looked up to lick me. I kissed herRIGHT ON THE EYE BOOGER!! Gross as HECK! It was cold and slimy!!!
    Last edited by Smart-n-Pretty; 03-01-10, 10:05 PM.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

roflmao! I can just see the tea spraying.........That'll teachya to send me oatmeal mixed with freezer burned fish sticks Do mot bleach your lips...lol
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

How about getting kisses from a dog that eat poo?
      "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

What is grosser than getting licked on the back of your front teeth?

How about taking a swig of your coffee (while you're grooming) and noticing a fuzzy lump in with the liquid? So you think, "ok, hair ball" and you spit the mess into your hand, only to discover (way, way worse than hair ball): that nasty cotton ball you put in the dog's nasty ear before the bath (before the nasty ears were cleaned), that cotton ball you so cavalierly chucked toward the garbage pail, the very pail that sits way too close to the counter where you keep your coffee.

That would be grosser than kissing an eye booger. Not that stated event ever happened to me, no no. Just saying it would be grosser.
        The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit. ~Nelson Henderson

Comment

Originally posted by odette View Post
          roflmao! I can just see the tea spraying.........That'll teachya to send me oatmeal mixed with freezer burned fish sticks Do mot bleach your lips...lol
          LOL! Yeah, that is prolly what I get.
          "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous

Comment

It's called Karma

Serves ya right for giving my oatmeal to Odette. I can hold a grudge a long time. I got slimed tonight too. Now that Lois has moved away I have to attend to her in-laws doggies needs. I put the little JRT on the table,and gently squeezed his butt with paper towel"juice catcher" over my hand . Nothing came out. So I tried a gentle squeeze with bare hands. Splat,all over me,and some went flying somewhere into my tray of clipper blades. yucky!
            "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
            Quote:Cath

Comment

Soooooo... why does your dog even have an eye booger especially when you just bathed it yesterday ??????????? Im quickly running off to check all my dogs eyes so as not to be a hypocrite...lol

Comment

I say the grosest thing? lifting a tail to comb out a rump, after the bath mind you BUT the bather did NOT tell me... well, you can guess... glands... sprayed across my face and into my hair... I did have glasses on (thank goodness) but it got into my nose and was across my mouth too. They sprayed so quickly it went from my chin to my hairline in a flash... I couldnt breath and the smell lasted for way longer than I wanted it too..even after I had sprayed my whole face with the tub hose, scrubbed my face... had to take a breath before I passed out (cant hold my breath that long)... then washed with shampoo... still smelled... used dawn.. still smelled.. it was aweful!

Second grosest... (but I did laugh myself silly because it wasnt me) one of my groomers, bending over with her arm under the dogs back end (old dog with arthritis), elbow between his legs to support it working on one of its hind paws doing pads... dog had explosive diarrhea... it shot her hair up like Alfalfa in the 'our gang' show... totally gross but funny as heck.

AHHHH the joys of grooming.. eh?

Comment

Originally posted by petgroomaustralia View Post
                  Soooooo... why does your dog even have an eye booger especially when you just bathed it yesterday ??????????? Im quickly running off to check all my dogs eyes so as not to be a hypocrite...lol
                  She won't let me shave her eye corners so I have to do the best I can every week with tiny thinning shears. I have to wipe her eyes on a daily basis.

Comment

How about kneeling down to bathe a HUGE Mastiff youngster on the floor grate. Being face to face w/him when you notice he has disturbing amount of greenish slime dripping from his nose. Before you have time to register the green sludge he sneezes......explosively......an inch or 2 from your face.

I did learn something from that rather unique experience. Mastiff snot CAN be used as hair gel.

Or how about biting a dogs tongue by accident? Did this once. Very strange sensation. I couldn't understand for a split second why I didn't hurt my tongue when I chomped on it. Then I realized it wasn't my tongue.
                    SheilaB from SC

Comment

This didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it. Doc was treating a cat with a nasty abscess on it's rump. It was huge and very swollen. When he lanced it with a scalple it exploded...right into the vet tech's mouth!

Comment

oh, Oh I have got one. My two year old and my boxer + a yummy juicy steak. So little miss drewly lips boxer with slobber literally hanging a foot down is sitting there and you guess it, two year old comes up and scoops up the drool and eats it. It all happened in a split second-I couldn't stop it and even as a groomer, I almost threw up.

Comment

Originally posted by scullysmom View Post
                          oh, Oh I have got one. My two year old and my boxer + a yummy juicy steak. So little miss drewly lips boxer with slobber literally hanging a foot down is sitting there and you guess it, two year old comes up and scoops up the drool and eats it. It all happened in a split second-I couldn't stop it and even as a groomer, I almost threw up.

You WIN!!!!! This one made me vomit in my mouth a bit......gag....shudder!!!!!!
                          SheilaB from SC

Comment

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                            This didn't happen to me, but I witnessed it. Doc was treating a cat with a nasty abscess on it's rump. It was huge and very swollen. When he lanced it with a scalple it exploded...right into the vet tech's mouth!
                            several years ago I had a tom cat who had a fight with the neighbors cat,he ended up with and abscess approx the size of a grapefruit as my daughter and I loaded up the cat to take to the vet the abscess popped on her lap. Green stinky puss all over her lap , was soooooooooooooo gross the poor kid.lol

Comment

I think this wins

Originally posted by Helly View Post
                              Long long ago I was taking care of a neighbor's Great Dane while they were away. The dog had an abscess show up on her face. I walked her to the Vet (pre driving days). He cut it open and the awfullest, smelliest, bloodiest stuff flowed out. I came very close to out and out fainting - recovered as I hobbled out of the treatment room. The thought of that grossness ending up in a mouth. Well it could work for a dieter.
                              Money will buy you a pretty good dog but it won't buy the wag of it's tail.

Comment

Working...
                              X