Bizzare Creature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bizzare Creature

A weird looking animal was caught in Oklahomas dry Gulch area, looked primative. Go to newson6.com click on news tab and Bizarre creature,it is very weird looking .
    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Poor thing

AAAwwww, poor thing. They figure it is a racoon with really bad mange. IIIssshhh.

Comment

Y'all sure that ain't one of them Mexican Blue Dawgs?
      "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
      People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

So now we know was a raccoon with no hair looks like.
        "The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog." -Ambrose Bierce

Comment

Bizarre creature

I think that it is kind of cute... LOL

Comment

I wonder if they are going to update the story and maybe get pics of it after treating for mange-if it did have mange.

There was also another story about a woman who claims to have found a dead chupacabra or however you spell it...that thing looks like a min pin, a manchester, or 'rat' terrier to which I am not sure where people came up with a 'rat' terrier. call me stupid but I thought it was an akc registered breed until I looked it up. I have heard the term for so long I never really thought about it...oh well, lol.

Comment

While the Rat Terrier has been around a very long time in this country, and is an American breed, it is just now gaining AKC recognition. They have been in the FSS (Foundation Stock Service) for a bit now, but will join the Miscellaneous class on July 1, 2010.

Comment

i thought he was kinda of cute too,poor little guy hope his fur grows back soon

Comment

Originally posted by henrythe8th View Post
                  There was also another story about a woman who claims to have found a dead chupacabra or however you spell it...that thing looks like a min pin, a manchester, or 'rat' terrier to which I am not sure where people came up with a 'rat' terrier. call me stupid but I thought it was an akc registered breed until I looked it up. I have heard the term for so long I never really thought about it...oh well, lol.
                  I saw a show on that recently on Discovery or something. They finally did get a few on video and they had a skull that they were able to compare to other wild canids and it matched none of them. I thought they looked really odd - almost like a wild version of a Xolo or some sort of hairless south amercian breed got genetically mixed into a wild species. The skull and muzzles were very sharp and elongated. Neat stuff.

Comment

I know at least one TX "chupacabra" was later identified as a hairless Raccoon. I wonder if the really have mange or it's some kind of hairless mutation?

Comment

coyote

We sometimes find Coyote's with mange that are hairless like this raccoon. Really ugly. Glad to see another Okie on the forum.

Comment

I dont think it looks like a racoon at all, hariless or not it looks like an oppossum to me not that I've ever seen a bald one but that poor little thing seems to have the same head shape and tail. It is kind of cute in it's own rodent way.

Comment

I was watching a show on Nat Geo last night "natural paranormal" or something like that.. there were a bunch of "chupabra" sitings in Tx in diff areas. They had lots of video , still photos and they got a body. All the video and photos looked the same as the body but they were in diff areas. They did DNA on the body and it was a red wolf/coyote Hybrid . Since there were many sitings in diff areas it seems like this Hybrid is becoming its own breed and spreading out. They were all hairless but they were not sure of the hairlessness was in the genepool or disease. They said they wouldnt know until they could trap a live one.

Comment

Working...
                          X