I was noting the times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was noting the times

that different posts come in.....don't you people ever sleep?LOL. Some of you guys are sitting at your computors at 2am...go to bed!

Some of us are natural night owls who plan their days to not start early. Personally, I work afternoons and evenings, and 2 am is wind down time before bed.

You are not my mother, and even she has no say in my bed time anymore. I take that back. When she visits, I actually do change my normal schedule as she tends to start checking on me at 6 am wondering when I am getting up. And if you are not up, dressed, bed made and breakfast eaten by 7 she thinks you have wasted 1/2 the day. Course, when she hits the pillow at 10p, to me it feels like she is wasting 1/2 her day!

Comment

Ha-Ha

Just wait til the "change" hits. Or good old arthritis. I tend to sleep around hot flashes and aching hips. LOlL
      "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
      Quote:Cath

Comment

I noticed that too

I have insomnia sometimes. Last night was one of them. If I go to bed at 11PM but am still awake at 2AM, I might get up and come here. I notice several East coasters are up quite late when I would expect them to be asleep. I usually get up (my dogs let me sleep til 8:00AM) then I leave for work around 9-9:30. In the summer, I make myself start earlier. I get some of my best housecleaning done at 2AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Poodleluv View Post
          Just wait til the "change" hits. Or good old arthritis. I tend to sleep around hot flashes and aching hips. LOlL
          OMG right! These flashes are going to kill me! My whole boldy gets hot to the touch and I'll throw the covers off the bed, toss and turn....it's horrible.And it's not my hips, it's my shoulder that I injured snowmobiling a month ago, it's been 35 years since I've been on a snowmobile.... it was fun but not worth the pain!

Comment

[QUOTE=SwissNChow;395276]Some of us are natural night owls who plan their days to not start early. Personally, I work afternoons and evenings, and 2 am is wind down time before bed.

You are not my mother, and even she has no say in my bed time anymore.

Too funny S&C!

I used to do this, I too am a natural night owl, but it seems that no matter what time I go to bed, I'm up at 6am! So I've forced myself to hit the sack by midnight (hopefully) on work nights anyway. I guess if I'm up that early, I choose to get to work and I'm usually here by 7am.

Comment

Originally posted by LJRSnowcat View Post
              that different posts come in.....don't you people ever sleep?LOL. Some of you guys are sitting at your computors at 2am...go to bed!
              I had been thinking the same thing for years, only didn't want to accuse anyone of not having a life! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by LJRSnowcat View Post
                OMG right! These flashes are going to kill me! My whole boldy gets hot to the touch and I'll throw the covers off the bed, toss and turn....it's horrible.And it's not my hips, it's my shoulder that I injured snowmobiling a month ago, it's been 35 years since I've been on a snowmobile.... it was fun but not worth the pain!
                Not to worry,the hot flashes pass quickly........like after about 5-6 years. AARRGH
                "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                Quote:Cath

Comment

Night Owl, Here...
                  But also, kids, work, etc, so by the time I get here, it IS late, & I should be sleeping, BUT...gotta' learn & network, socialize & stay connected!!!

Besides...this site is "The BOMB!!!"

Comment

Working...
                  X