Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Urgent! Please be on the look out for this puppies!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent! Please be on the look out for this puppies!!

On Feb 27, 2010, at 11:43 AM, Nancy Colson wrote:

Well friends, It has been 1 1/2 weeks since my whippet babies were stolen during a house invasion. Still no news but I am not giving up. I hope that I can ask each one of you to continue getting the word out to everyone you know. I MUST keep this in front of everybody. The babies are 6 1/2 weeks old now. They will be needing their shots soon and hopefully the people that have them will care enough to make sure they are taken care of. Hopefully someone will see them and remember my story. The website includes a link to the news story.

Continue to spread the word and THANK YOU for your help. I am praying that I get my babies back.

WWW.STOLENWHIPPETS.COM

Nancy Colson
    DoRae Longhaired Dachshunds and Whippets
    Conroe, Texas

www.stolenwhippets.com

That is sick! And just totally breaks my heart.
    Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
    Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

That's horrible! So sorry...
      "The gift which I am sending you is called a dog, and is in fact the most precious and valuable possession of mankind"-Theodorus Gaza

Comment

Wow!!

Holy smokes, was this a home invasion with the specific intent of stealing the pups?? Or was other stuff taken and they figure the pups were just taken cuz they were cute??

I'm in Florida, and rarely see Whippets, but I'll keep these in mind, and watch for similar markings.

Comment

I'm so very sorry. How sad. I'm praying that they will be found and returned to you soon.
          "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
          Diane

Comment

People suck!! Those poor babies!!
            ***Darlynn***
            ***DON"T HATE ME BECAUSE IM POODLEFUL!!***

Comment

wtf? SOMEONE BROKE INTO YOUR HOUSE AND STOLE YOUR PUPPIES? are you kidding? thats a special kind of evil
              I cant even think an= bout it. did they take the mom? how are they feeding them how old were they ? OMG!I am soo sorry I hope they are ok.I would beat that special evil right out of them if I ever found them.

Comment

Can I send this to some of the rescues and shelters,and whatever other pet event I can think of ?Im participating in an adoptathon 3-16 Ill print a flyer for that too.

Comment

I hope she gets her pups back. There is always hope. A breeder had all her silver toy poodles (5) stolen in a home invasion including her bitch that was due to whelp any day,and a youngster with a medical problem. She got them all back eventually one at a time. Her bitch had escaped the dog napper,holed up in a garage,and managed to whelp,and care for herself and 3 pups in sub zero weather somewhow til the homeowner saw her ,started feeding her,and saw the posters,and got her home . It is usually desperation for drugs that make people do such heartless,evil, things!
                  "Everyone needs something to beleive in..I beleive I need another Poodle"
                  Quote:Cath

Comment

Good luck with your babies being returned

I want to say that you'll get your babies back just to put the positive vibe out into the universe. I admire how proactive you have been about finding your babies, with the website and the news channel. You're fighting for them and I bet the people that stole them are feeling the pressure from it. Don't give up and good luck !

Comment

These aren't my pups, I posted it for a member of our club (Dachshund Club of America) so it gets out everywhere and people will see it.

Yes, please cross post anywhere you can think of.

Thanks!

Comment

How awful!!
                        Was the bitch left behind? Is she o.k.? Such beautiful puppies. I hope you get a speedy and safe return of your little angels!

Comment

Working...
                        X