wow wow WOW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow wow WOW

OK, I've been forced to watch a LOT of Wow Wow Wubbzy lately, but it fits.

I received an email from WTEN today, which is our local ABC news station. They do a segment called "Annie on the Job" where one of their news anchors steps into the shoes of another profession for a day and they have asked if she could do a segment about being a groomer with ME! I of course responded I would be thrilled to do it. They even offered to supply the dog LOL, like that would be a problem But I'm excited. I will be getting more details soon. And they do put it online, so if it works out I could post a link. But only if I don't sound like an idiot, cuz then I'm not sharin with y'all. Wish me luck!
    What a caterpillar considers the end of his world, we call a butterfly.

What an honor to have been chosen to teach the public about our profession. Bring your own dog, girl. They just want a free groom.
    "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
    People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

Yay mylady! I always saw a bright future for you! You'll do great. When it's up please post for us.
      www.gomobileandsucceed.com
      http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Oh, yeah..offer a certain number of your coloring books to the first ever how many callers. It might make your sideline blow up.
        "We are all ignorant--we merely have different areas of specialization."~Anonymous
        People, PLEASE..It's ONLY a website!~Me

Comment

How exciting and fun for you! I'm soooo jealous.
          Old groomers never die, they just go at a slower clip.

Groom on!!!

Comment

excellent! keep us posted w/details!

Comment

Awesome!

That's AWESOME mylady, way to go. I am sure you will do great. Make sure you don't make it all look too easy!

Comment

Congrats! That is awesome! I only have one question...what is Wow Wow Wubbzy?
                Mandy, Birdie, Evie, Willie and The Woo
                Check out my Blog at doggydivasdish.com

Comment

Wow!!!! How exciting is that! You'll do great.

Keep us posted with all the info.
                  "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face."
                  Diane

Comment

You'll do great, but I would enjoy the out takes, send em to me, you can trust me not share, honest! bwaahaahaaw
                    ~~Everyone is entitled to my opinion!~~

Comment

WOW !

Good Luck & Congratulations ! Don't be too nervous, you'll do great !

Comment

Originally posted by doggydivas View Post
                        Congrats! That is awesome! I only have one question...what is Wow Wow Wubbzy?
                        LOL, Wow Wow Wubbzy is a kids show that's on Nick Jr. I made the mistake of renting Wubb Idol, a Wubbzy movie that actually has Beyonce doing one of the voices and my son has watched it SOOOOO many times I think I know it by heart. We've had it about a week now! It's a cute show though and teaches valuable lessons to kids, like be yourself, etc.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Awesome, that is totally cool! Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Smart-n-Pretty View Post
                            What an honor to have been chosen to teach the public about our profession. Bring your own dog, girl. They just want a free groom.
                            Yep, definitely get your own dog! Congrats!

Comment

Oh I don't mind giving a free groom for all the free exposure I'll get. I had to chuckle when they made the offer though.
                              The lady called me about setting it up, but I missed her call, I called her back and got her voicemail, so we'll get each other eventually. I'm looking forward to it!

Comment

Working...
                              X