Thank you Oster and NDGAA!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you Oster and NDGAA!!!

This past weekend, I had the absolute privilege of attending the Ultimate Grooming Tour here in my town. (Seriously, HOW much more convenient can it be to attend a seminar 2 minutes from your shop?)

I learned A LOT.

Day one: I watched Chris Pawlosky handscissor a poodle. Judy Hudson did an American Cocker that was gorgeous (learned a few tricks that helped us groom a cocker in record time at our shop today). Sarah Hawks stripped out a Wire Fox and a Westie. And, Peggy Harris stripped a German Wirehaired Pointer. They spent hours explaining things. They made sure everyone there understood things before moving on...

Day two: I spent the day handstripping an Airedale--- With Sarah Hawks!!! She helped me so much. It felt like I was the only person in the room! It was amazing.

I can honestly say that I learned so much...

SO, Oster and NDGAA -- THANK YOU!!!

How WONDERFUL!

I'm jealous

Comment

Lucky you!

Comment

AND a BIG thank you to

Everyone who attended. It's very satisfying to share what we can with those who want to learn! National and Oster hope to put these seminars on across the country. Please let us know where YOU would like to see them!
        Wasn't the Wild Wild Westie fun?

Comment

are you guys doing anymore after APF? It was too close to the show for me to go :0(

Comment

I am so jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by epilady View Post
              Everyone who attended. It's very satisfying to share what we can with those who want to learn! National and Oster hope to put these seminars on across the country. Please let us know where YOU would like to see them!
              Hellooo! Salt Lake City, people! We want you here!

Tammy in Utah
              Groomers Helper Affiliate

Comment

thanks you

yes it was a very very good seminar. my fav ive attended soo far! if you get the chance to attend one please do so.

Comment

I'm jealous too, so want to learn more. We here in Florida have Orlando but I would love it if one could be closer to the treasure coast. Maybe there is one and I just don't know or did'nt here about one.

Comment

Wow,,that sounds like a once in a lifetime opportunity! To be there with all of those greats. That is why I will always think the world of NDGAA--there roster of members speaks for itself- such a long list of wonderful groomers!! Congrats on getting to attend this,,and I so hope we'll have one like this that I can get to!
                    Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                    www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

Bring um to NC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That would be SOOOOOOOOOOOO awesome!! Especially since we don't have ANY trade shows around us now It would ONLY be the fair thing to do <hehe>

Comment

SW Virginia!

Though if it's northern (say northwest) NC, I could make that as well. Or northeast TN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I can lower myself to begging for something like this!

Comment

Originally posted by epilady View Post
                          I would love to attend! Anywhere in the midwest would be great!
                          Human kindness has never weakened the stamina or softened the fiber of a free people. A nation does not have to be cruel to be tough. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt
                          www.ChrisSertzel.com

Comment

I vote for central VA but SW VA would work too. Hey Groomerchic, maybe we should beg together hehehe!

Comment

Man I wish they would come closer to me...I would kill for the chance to attend some seminars without driving 6-10 hours once a year! Can't wait for Hersey this year just to get some classes in!!

Comment

Working...
                              X