I Got My First DAVIS catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got My First DAVIS catalog

Very exciting items. How many use the glitter glue and what items would you buy first? I think the quick dry is #1 on the list, then shampoos and conditioners. I also think I will show my clients the catalog and the glitter glue in case anyone is intertested.

Also: How many of you use the nail polish, or any nail polish? I want to be more specialized. Oh, and I noticed they too, have facial scrubs and degreasers. Everything a groomer could want, I think. Gee, lots of colognes and aromatherapy shampoos......OH MY!

Their nail polish is very good and has exceptional coverage without having to apply layers and layers like you do with some of the brands from well know catalogs.

Their Protein and Aloe shampoo and Malaleuca Tea Tree are my favorites. The coat gloss and color enhancer makes short and double coated breeds glisten - cant live without it.
    Last edited by D'tails; 02-25-10, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Got mine too, don't ya hate it! I bought there new little davis duo stand dryer. I needed a new stand dryer and the shipping waFREE! I could only buy things I needed this time around. Got a big wish list though. I also just got an order from Show Season, just recently fell in love with some of their products.
      I think the davis glitter stenciling and glitter nail polish is brand new.
      They also got those neat pump n polish pens! Yeah, can't wait to try.

Comment

I love the Davis Tearless. Smells just like baby shampoo. I use it on all the doggy faces.
        www.gomobileandsucceed.com
        http://thesuccessfulpetgroomer.com

Comment

Davis products GREAT!!

At last years Atlanta Pet Fair, Davis sold all their various shampoos, 8 oz size for $2, some maybe $3. Mr. Davis said that barely covered cost of product. They limited it to one of each per groomer. I bought one of every kind, and used throughout the year. It was a great way to get to know which shampoo I preferred. Going to Atlanta next week, and the Davis booth will be my first stop!

Comment

I agree with d'tails about the polish, it is IMO the best out there. I paint nails almost everyday. I also do love the glitter and the glitter glue, i do have a problem being heavy handed with the glitter.
            I also love their quick-dry and their de-mat and their ear cleaner!

Comment

Do they have a website?

Comment

Davis does have a website also when you call them tey are very nice and informative. Very good company I buy almost all my products from them. The quick dry and fluff out are my favorites.

Comment

Looks like some of these products

could be a great way to set me apart as a special groomer. I bet that fluff out will make my dogs look even better. I remember years back a lady asked how do I get her dog so fluffy? It was warm HV drying while brushing. People who groom their own dogs without snap on combs, and cool products and techniques are missing a lot IMO. Can't wait to get some .

Comment

The nail polish from Davis is the best I've seen. You can get them done with one coat and it dries quick.

The quick dry is great too - but word of warning - DO NOT use it on any dog that may have sensitive skin. This contains alcohol. It works GREAT, but put on a dogs with sensitive skin and there will be issues.

Comment

Davis Gold with the d'limonene (is that right??) additive is our "house" shampoo. My mom's been using it for years. I can't exactly say my hands love it, but it gets the job done, and kills the fleas, too. We also have quick dry, which I don't use all that often since even when I do I don't really see much of a difference. Fluff out does a great job, I always use that on the super straight-coated poodles that just don't want to fluff up. It helps a lot.

Comment

I am wondering.....

Is the quick dry and fluff spray unique? Or are there other products I already use like Best Shot Vitalizing spray basically the same? There is also Abra Ca dabra, much like The Stuff.

Comment

We use only davis shampoos and love them. We use a prima system, and found that mixing the plum and the luxury shampoo together we generally get very good results from it. We use the med. shampoos. as they are very good too. I have found that some dogs are allergy to the protein shampoo, including my own dogs. The flea shampoo works great. Fluff out is great, as are the polishes, and colognes. The conditioners are good and my daughter loves using mud treatment. I use all their medicated shampoos. The sulfur and tar I think is the best I have ever used, and use it a lot before using the chlorhex. and mecolz. combination, or just use it as a degreaser shampoo.

We have been using Davis for about 5 years or more now. I like them too much to even try anything else.

Comment

Working...
                          X